There are 195 users in the forums

Kendall Hunter

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by susweel:
Feel bad for hunter dude is a good pro.

this is the most positive post regarding the 49ers i've seen u make
Dont feel bad at all for us. Just feel bad for this kid on a personal level as it's the 1 major contract year he'll probably get in his career.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
this is the most positive post regarding the 49ers i've seen u make

I was so looking fwd to hitting the cowgirls defense with;
Gore, then hunter, then Hyde, then Kap with a keeper for 20 yards then latt with a little 8-10 yarder.
[ Edited by jeepzilla on Jul 27, 2014 at 1:48 PM ]
Originally posted by martysofresh:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Yeah, but next year a new crop of RB's younger, stronger, maybe faster. It an uphill battle and the odds aren't great. Sydney rice and Eric Wright retired because of injuries and camp competition. Kyle and Braylon are out of the nfl. It's a brutal sport.

Kyle Williams is on the chiefs unless he was cut within the last week
Kyle ripped his ACL similar to Hunter again.
I really wanted Kyle to Red Dead Redemption himself with a niner ring but this isn't Hollywood.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by martysofresh:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Yeah, but next year a new crop of RB's younger, stronger, maybe faster. It an uphill battle and the odds aren't great. Sydney rice and Eric Wright retired because of injuries and camp competition. Kyle and Braylon are out of the nfl. It's a brutal sport.

Kyle Williams is on the chiefs unless he was cut within the last week
Kyle ripped his ACL similar to Hunter again.
I really wanted Kyle to Red Dead Redemption himself with a niner ring but this isn't Hollywood.

F kw
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Doug Kyed ‏@DougKyedNESN

The 49ers waived/injured RB Kendall Hunter.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Doug Kyed ‏@DougKyedNESN

Dammit.
Doug Kyed ‏@DougKyedNESN

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
Doug Kyed ‏@DougKyedNESN

Well he'd be a FA end of the season anyway, right?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

#49ers waived/injured Kendall Hunter. He'll revert to IR if he clears waivers. Team expected to add RB to roster.

Originally posted by Muggins:
Doug Kyed ‏@DougKyedNESN

Well he'd be a FA end of the season anyway, right?
but if he is on IR we can still negotiate with him exclusively for the time being I assume....?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
but if he is on IR we can still negotiate with him exclusively for the time being I assume....?

look at it from the outside in. Why would you? dude is constantly injured.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

look at it from the outside in. Why would you? dude is constantly injured.

If he can rehab back and cost us next to nothing...why not? He is a proven commodity when healthy unlike everybody else in the backfield (except Frank).
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
With the depth that the niners have at RB, I'm not surprised. Somebody was gonna have to go. It was just unfortunate for Hunter that he got injured. On that note, I probably expect him to clear waivers because who will pick up an injured player.
Originally posted by Baldie:
With the depth that the niners have at RB, I'm not surprised. Somebody was gonna have to go. It was just unfortunate for Hunter that he got injured. On that note, I probably expect him to clear waivers because who will pick up an injured player.

There's actually been a fair amount of poaching of injured players waived to IR in the league this offseason, but with him being a free agent after the season there would be no point in someone claiming Hunter.
Share 49ersWebzone