LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 373 users in the forums

Eagles WR Riley Cooper at country concert: "I will fight every n****r here"

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Kumail Nanjiani ‏@kumailn

A football player said something racist at a country music concert? This is officially the least surprising thing that has ever happened.
If Mike Vick wins the qb job he'll never get a pas thrown his way lol
Originally posted by Amir:
n***a and n****r doesn't always mean a black person in today's world. based on the video, he was talking s**t and about to fight some white dude. people are gonna make a big deal out if it but it's really not.
Just what fukking planet did you drop out of that make you think such a thing?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
YEEEE HAAAA !!!!
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
n***a and n****r doesn't always mean a black person in today's world. based on the video, he was talking s**t and about to fight some white dude. people are gonna make a big deal out if it but it's really not.

those two words get tossed around by all sorts of cliques/races/etc nowadays.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

this

other races use that word all the time.
Well he'll probably be cut from the Eagles, and we need to fill a void for Crabtree...
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Well he'll probably be cut from the Eagles, and we need to fill a void for Crabtree...
yes, a homophobe and a racist in the Niners locker room

love the diversity
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I wonder if he gets the Paula Dean treatment.
Originally posted by susweel:

this

Really? I'm glad you set me straight, because for a minute there I was thinking that this word had very painful meanings to my community, especially when spoken and used in the way this idiot used it. . . . . I wish I were standing there because, as God as my witness, he would have had a well whooped ass and would have gladly went to jail for being the instrument of that ass whooping. Now, you can put that in your "n***a and n****r doesn't always mean a black person" pipe and smoke it. I don't use that word AT ALL and demand to spoken to with respect by other Blacks. This is what many in the white community needs to understand about that word: THE MAJORITY OF US IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY DON'T LIKE OR USE THAT WORD!

Here's a good way for you to test your "n***a and n****r doesn't always mean a black person" theory:If you're white come to my part of the woods (good Chatham neighborhood on the south side of Chicago) and speak that word and see how far you get with that. And if you cannot escape with all your teeth intact you're gonna have to explain to the world your line of logic that lead you to "n***a and n****r doesn't always mean a black person".

Bottom line, I cannot see how this guy can stay on the team behind this, a team with a Black QB no less. I'd think he'd have a hard time getting Black teammates blocking for him. I don't think M. Vick is going to be going out of his way to throw him passes. If he does it'll be to serve him up to LB's and flying safeties. This would divide the locker room in the worst way. The Eagles would be wise to release this guy in short order.
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on Jul 31, 2013 at 4:29 PM ]

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

this

Really? I'm glad you set me straight, because for a minute there I was thinking that this word had very painful meanings to my community, especially when spoken and used in the way this idiot used it. . . . . I wish I were standing there because, as God as my witness, he would have had a well whooped ass and would have gladly went to jail for being the instrument of that ass whooping. Now, you can put that in your "n***a and n****r doesn't always mean a black person" pipe and smoke it. I don't use that word AT ALL and demand to spoken to with respect by other Blacks. This is what many in the white community needs to understand about that word: THE MAJORITY OF US IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY DON'T LIKE OR USE THAT WORD!

Here's a good way for you to test your "n***a and n****r doesn't always mean a black person" theory:If you're white come to my part of the woods (good Chatham neighborhood on the south side of Chicago) and speak that word and see how far you get with that. And if you cannot escape with all your teeth intact you're gonna have to explain to the world your line of logic that lead you to "n***a and n****r doesn't always mean a black person".

Neither susweel nor amir is white lulz
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

this

man you seem awfully violent

this

man you seem awfully violent
So did Riley Cooper.
Couple things here, why do they have a fence between the white and black folks? " I will jump that fence and fight every NI@@ER"

In my experience whites and blacks are MUCH more racist in the south than say the north east or west and cooper I believe is a southern boy.

I have been talked down to by blacks in places where I was the minority and I don't think they were all racist, I think people just say stupid s**t when they are pissed off or when they think they are in their element.

White guy in the south at a country concert saying NI@@ER=GROSS

White guy with pony tail and cut off sleaves in the south at country concert yelling NI@@ER=CAREER ENDING
Lets be real... This n****r aint going nowhere!
Share 49ersWebzone