LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 206 users in the forums

Hard Knocks 2013 featuring the Cincinnati Bengals

Shop 49ers game tickets
Anyone know where I can watch episode two? I dont have HBO.
margus hunt has a very attractive girlfriend
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
forgot about this
first episode was today, replays at 10

Where can you find it online? Not everyone has HBO

https

Thank you sir, appreciate it!
I have a crush on one of the therapists that was with the WR Green and that other guy.

A random blonde appears

If anyone has followed anything that Jon Gruden does, he's been high on Sazenbacher (sp) from the get go. Ever since that last second college victory he's liked him. I low key like hearing Jon Gruden talk football.
The Bengals facilities (and coaching staff actually) have impressed me... not bad for a "cheap" organization that charges players for Gatorade.
The Bengals facilities (and coaching staff actually) have impressed me... not bad for a "cheap" organization that charges players for Gatorade.
Originally posted by Milkman:

yes same here

It would be awesome to see our 9ers
James Harrison is hilarious to me.

That singing fat dude with the glasses should be on American Idol doe.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Aug 15, 2013 at 10:27 AM ]
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
yes same here

I think about this the whole time I'm watching the show. Too bad it'll never happen.

Orson gonna have trouble makin the team. The #1 FB is kinda nice. We'll see. No way they're keepin two FBs and I don't think he plays ST
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
yes same here

I think about this the whole time I'm watching the show. Too bad it'll never happen.

Orson gonna have trouble makin the team. The #1 FB is kinda nice. We'll see. No way they're keepin two FBs and I don't think he plays ST

your boy Taylor Mays was gettin clowned on lol that was funny.
saw on last night's show they cut aaron maybin..which i thought was interesting because the niners had previously expressed interest in maybin when he was cut by the bills--he instead went to the jets...if niners took him,l and im not advocating that they do--but if they did he could paint with vernon davis

btw gio bernard has a very attractive gf
Anyone have any links to the new episode? Looks like Youtube cracked down on them, sadly.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
this show is funny. Rey Mauluaga grew up in my homtown of Eureka so i always look for him to say something. Looks like he said something pretty dumb..."I want to be invisible" He meant to say inVincible...and the players were clowning him
Originally posted by Chico:
this show is funny. Rey Mauluaga grew up in my homtown of Eureka so i always look for him to say something. Looks like he said something pretty dumb..."I want to be invisible" He meant to say inVincible...and the players were clowning him

he's a great MLB doe.

Green Ellis getting a ride by that Sandusky looking coach and Green touching him on the lap was classic lulz.
Share 49ersWebzone