There are 200 users in the forums

49ers acquire Eric Wright, briefly

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Thoroughly relieved.

The less drama the better. This guy would have been a real distraction.

Agree.
Wow. I hate Mike Florio of PFT, but he called it. He said don't be surprised if the Niners fail him on the physical. It doesn't necessarily mean there was some wrong with Wright physically. If the Niners had second thoughts about his character, they could simply fail him on the physical and send him back to Tampa.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
It would be funny if we signed him to vet min with no loss of draft pick

It's what they should have done in the first place.

Not often do you sign a guy after he fails a physical. At least not soon anyway.
CB depth is always good.
I bet he failed the breathalyzer test
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
I bet he failed the breathalyzer test

Lol

Saw this one on ninersnation...lol...cracked me up
I would think if Wright is good physically and the Niners purposely failed him, wouldn't the Player Association file grievance on his behalf.... I think the failed physical is legit by the Niners.
LOL, good ole' Kevin "In and Out Real Quick" Brennan strikes yet again.

Southpark at its finest.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
It would be funny if we signed him to vet min with no loss of draft pick

It's what they should have done in the first place.

Not often do you sign a guy after he fails a physical. At least not soon anyway.

Are there any rules against that? Then again it may hurt relations with the Bucs' front office.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Wow. I hate Mike Florio of PFT, but he called it. He said don't be surprised if the Niners fail him on the physical. It doesn't necessarily mean there was some wrong with Wright physically. If the Niners had second thoughts about his character, they could simply fail him on the physical and send him back to Tampa.

Ya. Glad they did that. Wasn't really feeling this guy on our team. In my opinion the 49ers did the right thing. So now all those Seagirl fans can shut the f**k up.
At first I liked the Wright trade. Then the von miller PEDs thing. Before that we have that pillar of the community, Aaron Hernandez formerly the PATs WR/TE, passcatcher supreme. all he did was kill someone(s), maybe. Then von miller today....unhhh, I bet trent and JH went into the P.Exam thing with the thots that we have a great thing going here, why mess it up with an outlaw...DUI plus his PEDs. No way, and Coach saw enough.

Which brings up an interesting point, bad behavior. The PATs Aaron Hernandez, AND bellicheat doesn't come up with the cash for welker. Welker goes to Denver, Broncs in great shape,( but Brady is definitely hurting for someone to throw to) ....right up until the PEDs violation by von miller and 4 game suspension. What the heck is going on in this league? I think this was just a bridge too far for JH/TB and they re-thot it and said no (supposedly for P.Exam), but I don't think so. I just don't think they wanted Wright hanging around their necks, a bad apple in a barrel of good ones. JUst a thot.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Jul 22, 2013 at 2:40 PM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Ya. Glad they did that. Wasn't really feeling this guy on our team. In my opinion the 49ers did the right thing. So now all those Seagirl fans can shut the f**k up.

Does anyone think Harbaugh/Balke purposely did this to troll the Seahawks?
Share 49ersWebzone