LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

New England TE - Hernandez questioned in homicide...

Shop 49ers game tickets

Threaten that Hernandez go night night
Originally posted by Thrash88:

Dashon! Don't get into Hernandez rental car!

Originally posted by YungBird:
"@VincentFrankNFL: Multiple 49ers indicated to me that they were worred about leaving Gillette Stadium after win because of threat by Hernandez on the field."

@VincentFrankNFL#49ers players were worried about the safetty of their family, as they took Hernandez' threat seriously.7/4/13 9:46 AM

@VincentFrankNFLPatriots Stadium Response Authority provided NO EXTRA protection. Calling it, and I quote "A normal threat from AH."7/4/13 9:49 AM

@VincentFrankNFLThreats on the field included: I will kill you all, your sister isn't safe, and I can r**e your mom." Not taken as a reguilar threat.7/4/13 9:50 AM

@VincentFrankNFL49ers filed complain with the NFL, 3/4 of the team stated hours after waiting for area to be cleared.7/4/13 9:52 AM

Wow, wtf! Why isn't stuff like this reported during the incident? If they are actually worried isn't that an issue?
"@VincentFrankNFL: Multiple 49ers indicated to me that they were worred about leaving Gillette Stadium after win because of threat by Hernandez on the field."

@VincentFrankNFL#49ers players were worried about the safetty of their family, as they took Hernandez' threat seriously.7/4/13 9:46 AM

@VincentFrankNFLPatriots Stadium Response Authority provided NO EXTRA protection. Calling it, and I quote "A normal threat from AH."7/4/13 9:49 AM

@VincentFrankNFLThreats on the field included: I will kill you all, your sister isn't safe, and I can r**e your mom." Not taken as a reguilar threat.7/4/13 9:50 AM

@VincentFrankNFL49ers filed complain with the NFL, 3/4 of the team stated hours after waiting for area to be cleared.7/4/13 9:52 AM

wtf???

This can't be true, can it?
Originally posted by Byisgod:
This can't be true, can it?

idk, it's some dude from bleacher report
if it was true I'm pretty sure it'd get more attention
I am sure a guy like Bowman would have told Hernandez that he would kill him also so who cares. Hernandez should have done his killing on the field instead of alligator arming passes that came his way
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I am sure a guy like Bowman would have told Hernandez that he would kill him also so who cares. Hernandez should have done his killing on the field instead of alligator arming passes that came his way

the only killing was done by #38 that night
Originally posted by Thrash88:

I want to see the play AFTER that one!!!

(Cant find the INT from the AH bobble)

• BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
The Patriots are offering a trade in on Hernandez's #81 jersey. Just a hunch, it sells out.

An update, autographed Hernandez jerseys are going for as high as $1200 online. Number 81 is a hot # on he market.
Pretty pathetic that we have a society with a big group of people who idolize a murder suspect. Snoop Dogg or whatever his name is has put up a picture of himself with Hernandez and is showing his support.
patriots shouldnt have cut him

they could have had a killer season
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell
The line to exchange Aaron Hernandez jerseys pic.twitter.com/XZxP4ilG76 (via @SixBitsKyle, @nicolejpearce)

I bet you some of those people think they just get a free jersey.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I wonder what they are going to do with the traded in jerseys?
Share 49ersWebzone