LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

New England TE - Hernandez questioned in homicide...

Shop 49ers game tickets
so the cops are currently at the house of AH with dogs. here's my question. why in the world it took 5 days before the cops decided to bring in the k-9 unit in there?
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
so the cops are currently at the house of AH with dogs. here's my question. why in the world it took 5 days before the cops decided to bring in the k-9 unit in there?

I think they are so sure about AH, they are crossing all their t's and dotting their i's to not compromise the investigation , maybe?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I think they are so sure about AH, they are crossing all their t's and dotting their i's to not compromise the investigation , maybe?

Too bad they probably won't find s**t, lol.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

dude hired cleaners to scrub his whole house, destroyed his security system and his cell phone lmao
AHern threatened Wes Welker awhile back saying he was going to eff him up if he didn't help him with his equipment.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
AHern threatened Wes Welker awhile back saying he was going to eff him up if he didn't help him with his equipment.

Equipment?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Equipment?

Was trying to watch game film. Couldn't work video machine. Welker told him to "figure it out rook" Ahern replied "f**k you or ill f**k you up"

Per espn radio
This dude is a thug. Too bad, he had a bright future.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Was trying to watch game film. Couldn't work video machine. Welker told him to "figure it out rook" Ahern replied "f**k you or ill f**k you up"

Per espn radio

Maybe he said it jokingly?

Depending on the type of search warrant, dogs may not have been permitted. I'm not familiar with the case or a lawyer, but I believe the initial search warrant was for his security footage only. They likely had to go back to a judge and grab another warrant for items in the home.
Hernandez is going down on this.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

dude hired cleaners to scrub his whole house, destroyed his security system and his cell phone lmao

Just like he said: "...wont find s**t"
Why did hernandez kill dude? Dndnt feel like scrolling down the thread
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Why did hernandez kill dude? Dndnt feel like scrolling down the thread

Huh? No one said he killed the dude. Innocent until proven guilty.
Share 49ersWebzone