LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 142 users in the forums

Brandon Browner wants to wring Harbaugh's neck

Shop 49ers game tickets
they talk smash about another team to pumped up the rivalry and will go down like the Arizona cardinals 4-0 then lose the rest of their games.
Such a stupid thing to put out in the media lol. What a tool.
Somebody should tell him he's a decade and a half too late.
Originally posted by Illfindu:
The funny thing is Harbaugh prob would kick his ass

That's not as outlandish as it sounds. Harbaugh is a big man and he's tough as nails.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
No big deal. Let boldin murder him on the field

I'm really looking forward to Boldin. The guy can be very scary. I've seen him grab corners with one hand, ball in the other, and throw them down while making a cut.

But, what a classic take by a Seahawk. What would he do if he were playing against Harbaugh? Commit an unnecessary roughness penalty and get kicked out of the game, that's what. Hilarious.
You cheated and got caught. Proof is in the evidence son. And by the way, Harbaugh has had a longer and more successful career than you so until you actually do something, just shut up and play and oh...quit cheating.
Jim Harbaugh has done a cameo appearance on a sitcom. Has Brandon Browner ever had a cameo appearance on a sitcom? No! Boom!
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Jim Harbaugh has done a cameo appearance on a sitcom. Has Brandon Browner ever had a cameo appearance on a sitcom? No! Boom!

his argument is invalid
Sounds like something somebody on steroids would say. Roid rage much browner?
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Typical low rent thug....this scumbag will probably get arrested or suspended soon enough....he'll it seems threatening a coach should be grounds for league intervention.

f**k the league. Get police intervention and get a temporary restraining order.

Then Browner can't play against us.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jun 13, 2013 at 8:16 PM ]
$50K fine and Seattle never gets another basketball team

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
They are really embracing this bad guy thing up there in Seattle . I mean who gets busted for roids then says he wants to choke people who comment on it. Whew they are some straight fool ass thugs...

Their act is weak. I would never give sheCAWKs' any street cred.

Raven's, now that's thug (WAS, at least)... sheCAWKs, yea, you can call them "straight fools"

0-2 to begin the season (at least 0-2).

Exactly, I'd like to see what happens when Browner meets JH in a dark alley.
If they spent as much time working out as they did flapping their gums, then the Seahawks would be a formidable opponent.
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
You cheated and got caught. Proof is in the evidence son. And by the way, Harbaugh has had a longer and more successful career than you so until you actually do something, just shut up and play and oh...quit cheating.

+1
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Exactly, I'd like to see what happens when Browner meets JH in a dark alley.

BrownerNose might take the scenario (dark alley) the wrong way... when BrownerNose gets down on his knees (to do you know what to Jim Harbone), he'll get b***h slapped and a knee to the head. Harbone don't play that
Share 49ersWebzone