LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

WR Austin Collie

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vermonator:
Collie signs by Friday.....

i think they will wait till after the first pre season game to see what hall and moore have for real and maybe by then kyle will be back . if we are in the same boat with our injuries in ten days as we are now,,, i would take your advice,. i think i would rather sign him than miss lloyd
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/01/collie-to-work-out-for-49ers-again/

Looks like a face off between Robinson and Collie!
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by vermonator:
Collie signs by Friday.....

i think they will wait till after the first pre season game to see what hall and moore have for real and maybe by then kyle will be back . if we are in the same boat with our injuries in ten days as we are now,,, i would take your advice,. i think i would rather sign him than miss lloyd

I actually agree with vermonator. I don't think Baalke and Harbaugh wants to risk waiting until after the preseason games. He will be working out together with Laurent Robinson. PFT even thinks we have enough room for both. No kidding !! LOL. Looks like Baalke and Harbaugh aren't taking any chances.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Well if they're gonna sign Collie they might as see if he can go through Preseason first. Good luck to his noggin.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Well if they're gonna sign Collie they might as see if he can go through Preseason first. Good luck to his noggin.

Well, both Collie and Robinson are equally bad when it comes to concussions. We just need to try our luck.
Originally posted by Rascal:

Well, both Collie and Robinson are equally bad when it comes to concussions. We just need to try our luck.
Sign both...Dude who knows his name, address and SS number at the end of preseason wins a roster spot.
  • KK49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

Sign both...Dude who knows his name, address and SS number at the end of preseason wins a roster spot.

then its Collie... he has shorter name..

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

I know concussions are serious business but that s**t was funny lol.
Running low on WR's.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
can he also play cornerback?
Legadu Nannee is still Available in Free Agency and Hes a Young Reciever
Collie & Hall ftmfw
Originally posted by KegBert:

Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

It's funny cause it's stupid.
Seriously, though, I wouldn't be surprised if Baalke did sign both Collie and Robinson ,
Share 49ersWebzone