LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Vonta Leach available?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
@DRUSTOPO

Point well made!

Thanks Nielsen! I just reread it, sorry if it came off a little harsh.

GO 9ERS!

No worries. It wasn't harsh, it was fact-based, which I appreciate.
I love Leach, one of the best 3 FBs, with Henry Hynoski and our own Bruce Miller.

No cap room too guys, so don't see it happening. Plus he wants back in Houston.
Bruce Miller Does his job as well as any of the pure FB's remaining in the league..
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matthew Berry ‏@MatthewBerryTMR

Remember this if Leach leaves MT @PFF_NateJahnke Leach on field: Ray Rice 206att/869 yds/10 TD in '12. Without? Rice 135 att/582 yds/1 TD
It's hard to see how the Ravens aren't going to just tank this year.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
It's hard to see how the Ravens aren't going to just tank this year.

Rumor has it there are two mystery teams in the running for Leach...I wonder if the Niners are one of them? I know they have Miller and he seems to keep getting better and better. However, FB is a punishing position with all the blocking involved...Harbaugh might know everything about Leach since he just came from his brother's team...we just cleared some cap room extending Smith...
I like Leach , but we already have an up and coming FB who will only get better
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Rumor has it there are two mystery teams in the running for Leach...I wonder if the Niners are one of them? I know they have Miller and he seems to keep getting better and better. However, FB is a punishing position with all the blocking involved...Harbaugh might know everything about Leach since he just came from his brother's team...we just cleared some cap room extending Smith...

Yes, they cleared cap room, but Reid remains unsigned. I'm guessing the lion's share of that cap room is meant for Reid.
Can he play safety?
Lol the ravens are gonna suck this year. At least Flacco got his money though, right?

Share 49ersWebzone