LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

49ers players in the top 100

Shop 49ers game tickets
the players left are probably Justin smith, aldon smith, willis, and iupati. Maybe crabtree... I mean I agree that he should be on the top 100 list but top 30 may be a little too high for him. That would suck if crabtree gets snubbed from the whole list
Crabtree won't be on it for sure......I hope iupati isn't left out but I think he is off it too bc he isn't going to be a top 30 player. So we have Aldon and Justin smith and Willis. That's it. 3 more players.

I think that makes the total 9 and that should be the most in the nfl
Originally posted by elguapo:
Crabtree won't be on it for sure......I hope iupati isn't left out but I think he is off it too bc he isn't going to be a top 30 player. So we have Aldon and Justin smith and Willis. That's it. 3 more players.

I think that makes the total 9 and that should be the most in the nfl

True. The Smith brothers were murder before the injuries and Willis is Willis. No reason these 3 guys aren't top 30 on the most talented team in football. Now the number 1 player overall is the same person that won the NFL MVP this season and that is AP All Day!! He is not a QB but what he did for that team on that offense vs stacked boxes even after Harvin got hurt was amazing. A QB needs a great playbook, OC, OL, WRs, RBs, TEs to succeed or at least most of that whereas with AP, they gave him the ball without much support in the passing game and stacked fronts because of it and said, "hey buddy, go make it happen" and he did on an epic scale
It looks like aldon and willis are top ten
Originally posted by pdizo916:
It looks like aldon and willis are top ten

Aldon
I know Willis will be higher. I was shocked, but very happy, not to see Aldon today.
We only have two left right? Must be Pat and Aldon.
Remaining ten are
Peterson
Foster
Manning
Brady
Rogers
Calvin Johnson
Aldon smith
Jj watt
Von miller
Patrick Willis

I think foster should be 10 and miller better be 9 bc Aldon smith is better vs the pass and run. He also is the fastest player to plus 31 sacks in his first 2 years andddddddd he didn't even have a lot of snaps when compared to miller his rookie season. Other than that, I will be good with the order
Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, and Patrick Willis all going to be in the top 10.

Prediction: J.Smith (10), A.Smith (7), P.Willis (6)
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, and Patrick Willis all going to be in the top 10.

Prediction: J.Smith (10), A.Smith (7), P.Willis (6)

Justin Smith is #29.

Originally posted by ninerjok:

I thought there is only 1 49er left from what they said. I may be wrong and hope I am.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by ninerjok:

I thought there is only 1 49er left from what they said. I may be wrong and hope I am.

They said that 9 49ers were on the list correct?

Staley
Kaepernick
Gore
V. Davis
Bowman
J. Smith
Boldin

Still to come:
Aldon
Willis
1. Rodgers
2. Peterson (i would have him #1 for what he did last year)
3. Manning
4. Megatron (i would put him #3 but everyone loves QBs, especially Manning)
5. Brady
6. JJ Watt
7. Von Miller
8. Aldon Smith (will not be ahead of Miller or Watt due to playoff performance without Cowboy)
9. P. Willis
10. Foster
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
1. Rodgers
2. Peterson (i would have him #1 for what he did last year)
3. Manning
4. Megatron (i would put him #3 but everyone loves QBs, especially Manning)
5. Brady
6. JJ Watt
7. Von Miller
8. Aldon Smith (will not be ahead of Miller or Watt due to playoff performance without Cowboy)
9. P. Willis
10. Foster

1. Peterson
2. Johnson
3. Rodgers
4. Watt
5. Brady
6. Manning
7. Miller
8. Smith
9. Willis
10. Foster