LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

NFL team in Los Angeles

Shop 49ers game tickets

NFL team in Los Angeles

Seems like to me we always have this thread every 3-4 months?
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Seems like to me we always have this thread every 3-4 months?

seriously,...shoudl step it up a notch..with Las Vegas or London
Area49ers
Los Angeles: 2 MLB teams, 2 NHL teams, 2 NBA teams, 1 WNBA team, 1 MLS team, 0 NFL teams. With the NFL being the highest grossing sport in the US, this is weird.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
SF: 1 NFL team, 1 MLB team, 0 MLS teams, 0 NHL teams, 0 NBA team in such a city.... That`s really weird...
[ Edited by Mayor88 on May 23, 2013 at 2:59 PM ]
Jags make the most sense. Put them in the AFC west and move KC to the south.
Originally posted by Mayor88:
SF: 1 NFL team, 1 MLB team, 0 MLS teams, 0 NHL teams, 0 NBA team in such a city.... That`s really weird...

nba team will change in 4 years.....

and no1currs about soccer....
1. Chargers
2. Rams
3. Raiders

All three could move to L.A. and won't cause re-alignment issues for the divisions. I put the Chargers at the top because they are closest in proximity, and haven't made any progress toward a new stadium in SD for over a decade.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
wish it were the rams. then I could go see them play the niners every year.
L.A. is the NFLs hot ex-girlfriend, The league keeps trying to get back with her, but she treats him like s**t! Don't do it NFL, she's not that into you! She will love you at first, but she never sticks with you! Oh bro, don't do it, don't call her back, move on, I know Sacramento not's much to look at, and Portland's kinda weird, but they will love you! Have you ever thought about a foreign chick, say Montreal, or Mexico City? I hear London's into you, call her up, just stay away from that b***h L.A.!

It's crazy that a market as big as LA doesn't have an NFL team

but they'll have the raiders in a couple years
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Tell these guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bYr8XjZDpw
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
L.A. is the NFLs hot ex-girlfriend, The league keeps trying to get back with her, but she treats him like s**t! Don't do it NFL, she's not that into you! She will love you at first, but she never sticks with you! Oh bro, don't do it, don't call her back, move on, I know Sacramento not's much to look at, and Portland's kinda weird, but they will love you! Have you ever thought about a foreign chick, say Montreal, or Mexico City? I hear London's into you, call her up, just stay away from that b***h L.A.!

lolwut

BTW-i take back every bad thing I said about LA.
Originally posted by DJD:
Here is my vision on the subject...

First off this down town NFL stadium plan is crap. Football needs room for tailgating etc. Also down town is where baseball should be. The frequency of baseball games allows for a much more vibrant surrounding area to flourish etc. So with that in mind I think the downtown site should be used to build a new Dodger stadium and the Dodger stadium site should be used for a new NFL stadium. It's a huge site with massive parking and plenty of freeway access.

As for which team... Now this like my vision of the stadium is a long shot but... I think the raiders franchise should move down there and then much like the original Browns became the Ravens or the Oilers the Titans, they should re-brand themselves. Something completely new. Reinvent the franchise completely. Put that Raider logo and all of its violent fandom persona in the grave with ol' Al. A new name, logo, mascot, colors etc. Something not so 'rape and pillage'.. Something LA as a whole could embrace and feel safe bringing their family, their children to the game to support. Mean time the Niners market will double in size being the only Bay Area NFL team. Everybody wins.. oh except for those Punk raider fans, the ones more interested in the thug persona than the team. The team fans will adapt to the new logo no doubt with relief that the stench of the past has ended.

And with that I relinquish the balance of my time.

I don't think the Raiders will ever change its logo. It's classic.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Tell these guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bYr8XjZDpw

f**k the timbers!

San Jose Earthquakes and the mothaf**kin 1906 Ultras!

Share 49ersWebzone