Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
maybe someone can whack him on the knee with a tire iron?

my god, she was hot back in the day,, i was all over her back then. i know that does not come as shock and awe to regular posters around here. she is a bit heavier now with a boob job but still ,, i love my women good looking in a slutty way

So, what do ya think of Linda Blair in The Exorcist... talking all dirty n evil while get slutty with that cross (just clean her up a little)
no, gross, she throws up on you and she is the type of person that kills after she mates. at least in the sex tape i think tonya swallows

yeah, you're right... maybe we can get her to possess okoye to play like a demon or gtfo
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Sonoconiner's point was well made. A player who has proven to be NFL caliber over a maybe...if ever...no question in my mind. Also on target with Seattle not needing our DL rejects. Start with about 100 players, keeping half...almost everyone will be upset sooner or later!

So one player that couldn't make the roster after 2.5 years and has been playing all his life is better then

a player that can make the roster in his second without as much experience.

Williams hasn't shown that much going into his 4th year...so we keep dragging him along or do we give that spot on another project ?

Do you not watch Niners games? Williams looked dominant in the middle, and while Dorsey played well, he didn't play as well as Williams and was hurt also last year. We really could have used the depth. Williams is one of our stud young linemen and every bit as important to our future as he is to our present. Williams is the younger, cheaper, and better NT.

There is 0 reason to do anything other than get him ready for the season.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
And Williams beat out Dorsey and was our starter to begin 2013? Does that really count for nothing?

It should count for nothing. I'm more than convinced Dorsey is the better player. And they originally envisioned Dorsey as the swing DE not a NT; I think that's why they went with Williams as the starter.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Sonoconiner's point was well made. A player who has proven to be NFL caliber over a maybe...if ever...no question in my mind. Also on target with Seattle not needing our DL rejects. Start with about 100 players, keeping half...almost everyone will be upset sooner or later!

So one player that couldn't make the roster after 2.5 years and has been playing all his life is better then

a player that can make the roster in his second without as much experience.

Williams hasn't shown that much going into his 4th year...so we keep dragging him along or do we give that spot on another project ?

Do you not watch Niners games? Williams looked dominant in the middle, and while Dorsey played well, he didn't play as well as Williams and was hurt also last year. We really could have used the depth. Williams is one of our stud young linemen and every bit as important to our future as he is to our present. Williams is the younger, cheaper, and better NT.

There is 0 reason to do anything other than get him ready for the season.
idk if one game can make someone dominant.

But it's not me doing the cutting or anyone yet. I listed the players that i wouldn't lose sleep over if they got cut for Okoye
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DeUh:
If Okoye is able to beat out Jerrod-Eddie, Dobbs, Dial or is able to push a premium special teamer off the roster he will make the 53.

Not sure how Williams entered the discussion. I dont expect that Okoye will play NT for us. Neither do I think that we will only have 1 NT on our roster Week 1. Dial looks more like DE to me in our scheme.

We will not cut C Kilgore cause lets say OT Bykowski shows a lot of promise either.

2 different positions.

okoye's athleticism and brute strength is way beyond je, dial, dobbs. he just has to show something special on the field and he'll take a spot.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by xcfan:
okoye's athleticism and brute strength is way beyond je, dial, dobbs. he just has to show something special on the field and he'll take a spot.

what if he pulls a Singletary... drops his pants

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Damn. You know he's just vandalizing the p*ssy!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Kap with a woody that only likes winners

Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Damn. You know he's just vandalizing the p*ssy!

She look like she been tampered with b4... she'll be ahite

Lol @ Singletary head(kinda fnck3d up too) & to kaep wanting to take dat pic.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
If Okoye is able to beat out Jerrod-Eddie, Dobbs, Dial or is able to push a premium special teamer off the roster he will make the 53.

Not sure how Williams entered the discussion. I dont expect that Okoye will play NT for us. Neither do I think that we will only have 1 NT on our roster Week 1. Dial looks more like DE to me in our scheme.

We will not cut C Kilgore cause lets say OT Bykowski shows a lot of promise either.

2 different positions.

I'm one of the few folks that hopes this happens.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

2 different positions.

I really believe that championship defenses, nowadays, are built from the defensive line (and I consider aldon a DE more than a OLB), Then it's the secondary and finally the LB's. I believe that Okoye can be a foundation for another dynasty the way Michael Carter and Pierce Holt were in the old days. We will see this year if he can turn his freak athleticism to football production this preseason.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Any camp word on okoye? Look like a player?
Any camp word on okoye? Look like a player?

tune it to the 4th quarter of the 1st preseason game to find out. with his position you wont learn much unless the pads are on and these days in TC there arent too many padded practices.
Pads on today. Go Lawrence.
Share 49ersWebzone