There are 232 users in the forums

Lawrence Okoye Thread of Epic Awesomeness

Shop 49ers game tickets
We tend to develop lineman better than most teams.
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:

If anyone could turn this dude into a stud it's Jim Tomsula. I think a fair argument could be made that Jimmy T is one of the best positional coachs in the NFL.
Originally posted by KegBert:

If anyone could turn this dude into a stud it's Jim Tomsula. I think a fair argument could be made that Jimmy T is one of the best positional coachs in the NFL.

Linemen on both sides of the ball need reps and a lot of them...

concise and accurate
Ty
I still believe this dude will turn into a BEAST in the next couple of years when he gets the game down.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
I still believe this dude will turn into a BEAST in the next couple of years when he gets the game down.

I hope so, his athleticism is amazing. Imagine him, Tank, Brooks and Smith rushing the passer...that could be special if he and Tank reach their potential.
I'm not going to say he will be a beast. But it will be interesting to watch his development. I don't see him making the roster in 2014 either, but in 2015, look out.
Yeah, 2015.
I am excited about this guy. I know most are meh at best, but I think he has a real chance to translate his athleticism to the NFL.

If he makes it on the roster, I think that with Tomsula's coaching and with the help of the rest of our awesome front 7 he could be a really good and really helpfu rotational guy.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
It's all about his desire and thankfully that's Tomsula's specialty. I really hope he pans out, but still realize it's a long shot.

A LONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG shot, but I'll be happy to see what he can do this offseason.
It's pretty hard to be as raw as him and have an impact. I'd like to see it work out. But I'm skeptical until I see it proven.
If he can make it onto the practice squad in 2014 it shows he has a shot.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
If he can make it onto the practice squad in 2014 it shows he has a shot.

this
Share 49ersWebzone