LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

BJ's Bang Bus of Ball Busting

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jiks
Lord Tolzien and Colt McCoy 6/14 65 yards 0 Td's

BJ- 6/9 72 yards game winning drive
Look, let's be serious. Kap is going to demand a new contract. Lets just trade him now and get as many draft picks now. Bj Daniels is clearly superior, and cheaper.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The hype......let it begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor man's Russell Wilson is legit now.

Don't get em started. Every year same s**t...a guy makes a couple/few plays and he is the f**king future.

Tolzien
JTO
Hill
Pickett
Zeigler
Briggs

...and the list goes on.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Look, let's be serious. Kap is going to demand a new contract. Lets just trade him now and get as many draft picks now. Bj Daniels is clearly superior, and cheaper.
THIS

is just plain wrong
With this performance he in my mind has a spot locked up (53 man)
Considering Tolzien has been a complete abomination at QB the first 2 games.

I don't see how they dont keep BJ around and maybe find a way to use him on gameday
as the 3rd QB who can contribute on special teams.

What do you all think??
[ Edited by Montana1977 on Aug 16, 2013 at 8:21 PM ]
Daniels surprised me tonight. I hope we get to see him a little more in weeks 3 and 4. Let's see what he's got.

He seems to be a very decisive thrower. I love that. I just hope he's not picking who he's throwing to presnap...
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The hype......let it begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor man's Russell Wilson is legit now.

Don't get em started. Every year same s**t...a guy makes a couple/few plays and he is the f**king future.

Tolzien
JTO
Hill
Pickett
Zeigler
Briggs

...and the list goes on.

Half the webzone is talking about putting the laughable Okoye on our roster, yet we can't discuss being happy about how a backup player plays?
noob thread merged
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Aug 16, 2013 at 8:58 PM ]
It's one small preseason game, bro. Very limited action. Just because he played well for one quarter doesn't mean he wins a roster spot...
Where's the link

Originally posted by ElDannMann:
It's one small preseason game, bro. Very limited action. Just because he played well for one quarter doesn't mean he wins a roster spot...

did you see mccoy and tolzien??
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
rookie daniels had a good game...no denying.
Daniels needs to keep playing well. I though Johnson thoroughly outplayed Tolzien last year, and he got cut. Daniels played great, clearly better than McCoy or Tolzien, but he's not guaranteed a roster spot yet.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Agreed
He sucked on every play and kept getting sacked. He made 1 good throw against the 4th string. Big deal....
Share 49ersWebzone