LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

DE Quinton Dial

Shop 49ers game tickets
he'll play. im sure he'll be in there to spell dorsey every now and then. these big dudes cant play all the snaps by themselves and dorseys not 100%
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
he'll play. im sure he'll be in there to spell dorsey every now and then. these big dudes cant play all the snaps by themselves and dorseys not 100%

you do know if he gets pushed around twice today, he is a bust and we should have drafted joe joe the monkey boy
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

you do know if he gets pushed around twice today, he is a bust and we should have drafted joe joe the monkey boy

ill take that chance lol. hes 350lbs of s**t your pants, i dont think anyones pushing him around
He needs to Dial it in today
  • bors
  • Veteran
Has he seen any action today
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Yeah he got his first snap, not sure if he's had any more than one.
Seen him out there twice at least. He looked quick for a 340 guy if that's what he weighs. He doesn't look fat at all really but he's 6'6" so that helps.
I'm a little surprised he didn't see a little more action.
Made that 71 on his jersey look small
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by AUniner:
Made that 71 on his jersey look small

I thought he did ok and did his job. Nothing spectacular. But you really can see the size. He didn't embarrass himself. It's good he got some reps. Hopefully he will get more in coming weeks and be part of our rotation.
He is literally the biggest 49er on the D-line Ive ever seen.
big boy.. that jersey looks so small on him.. he is eating up that space and i expect him to play more from now on
Originally posted by kazak13:
big boy.. that jersey looks so small on him.. he is eating up that space and i expect him to play more from now on

Got held like a mother f**ker on one play. Ref didn't even call it.
He will take on the entire Jags Oline all by himself.
Share 49ersWebzone