LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
I got a good feeling about Cornelius. Wonder if he is back to full speed and how he is looking at 295. Im thinking he will atleast be great depth in the rotation.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
At 295 he looks freakish. For comparison look for number 91 on the right side. That is Ray McDonald.

If his speed, quickness and explosiveness is anything near what it was before ....BOOM.

[ Edited by DeUh on May 31, 2014 at 3:09 AM ]
Originally posted by RonMexico:
he's black with his mouth open a bit

dead on Terrell Owens

Not at all what I meant to imply, but yeah -- that's pretty funny.
Originally posted by DeUh:
At 295 he looks freakish. For comparison look for number 91 on the right side. That is Ray McDonald.

If his speed, quickness and explosiveness is anything near what it was before ....BOOM.

He looks huge in that video.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

Wow. He dwarfs Ray Mac in that video.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Looks Beastly
Can't wait to see this guy during the pre-season!
I think he takes over Ray Mac this season but there will be a continuous rotation so ray Mac will still be vital for us. Damn we have 5 and possibly 6 great starters to rotate on 3 positions. They will be super fresh when it comes to the post season
Tank is the player I am most excited about this year. It is almost like we got two first round draft picks this year (Tank and Jimmy Ward)! Our pass rush is going to be the best in the league once Aldon is clicking at full speed.

OMG! He put on weight EASY.

If he retained anywhere close to his athletic ability, he will be unstoppable.

The camera lense fades away in the distance as well so players further away look smaller than what they are. Tank looks good though. He just has to learn the game and a new position
[ Edited by Pillbusta on May 31, 2014 at 9:10 PM ]
Originally posted by WINiner:

Looks Beastly

Jesus, he and Okoye are enormous! We may finally have a bunch of batted balls this year!
Originally posted by NCommand:

Looks Beastly

Jesus, he and Okoye are enormous! We may finally have a bunch of batted balls this year!

Carradine in my eyes is one of our biggest X factors going into next season. He could take our front seven to the next level. Let's hope that his knee has recovered nicely
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Looks Beastly

Carradine in my eyes is one of our biggest X factors going into next season. He could take our front seven to the next level. Let's hope that his knee has recovered nicely

If he does I think you will see GM's rethinking their devaluing of injured players during the draft process. I mean really, is one season missed time worth several round drops? I understand with injury=no guarantees, but with the way modern medicine is treating these injuries they are becoming less and less of a risk.
If he does I think you will see GM's rethinking their devaluing of injured players during the draft process. I mean really, is one season missed time worth several round drops? I understand with injury=no guarantees, but with the way modern medicine is treating these injuries they are becoming less and less of a risk.

Carradine was taken in the Top 40 picks, he dropped but let's not pretend he fell into the 3rd or something
Share 49ersWebzone