LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 316 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
PhillyNiner
The depth on the d line has proven to be pretty crazy this year considering we were so thin last. Kudos to the front office for addressing it

This and that's why I think Baalke/JH will take care of the WR position next draft/FA.

Hope you are right! But it has been an odd few years watching this brain trust try and juggle the WR position between young guys with some potential and older guys with few good years left...and injured guys...mostly the injured guys! Ouch...snake bit? If they can keep Boldin then bring in a top rookie I think the case can be made that it will be a good group...when healthy. Crabtree, Boldin, Manningham, Patton, Baldwin and a 1st rounder would be six guys who can play in the NFL (assuming Patton and Baldwin have untapped potential...LOL!). Always have to jump to conclusions at WR...driving me batty!
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Waste of a #40 overall pick, coulda stood at #34 overall and got Zack Ertz and instead of TE Ronald MacDonald, coulda got WR Keenan Allen at #55 overall.

They say an elephant never forgets ... so you will not let it go I guess If he turns into a pass rushing monster down the line you will be eating your words though.
Is this the week Tank finally gets to play!!!! ??????????? he was activated weeks ago how much longer will they hold him out for? there going up against a extremely good mobile QB this week a fresh legs Tank to go after might do some good.
This Guy has issues. Shoulda never been drafted this High. 49ers were about the Only team that would spend a #40 overall pick on a player that needs a complete reconstruction knee surgery. At #40 49ers could have took WR Robert Woods. and if they did want a DE, they also could have gotten DE Margus HUNT.
This Guy has issues. Shoulda never been drafted this High. 49ers were about the Only team that would spend a #40 overall pick on a player that needs a complete reconstruction knee surgery. At #40 49ers could have took WR Robert Woods. and if they did want a DE, they also could have gotten DE Margus HUNT.

Exactly what are his issues?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Exactly what are his issues?

that he is a rookie recovering form an injury on a team with a deep, talented, and veteran o-line. That's all I can think of. Peeple be crazy. in a couple of years we'll all be singing the sweet praises of a forward thinking GM. But hindsight is easier than projection, I guess.
First off his issues are his BAD KNEEEE. 2nd off he's a defensive lineman not an Olineman. Its been over one year and still no field?? Crabs had 6 months for a complete Achilles tear an he produced on his 1st game back!!!!
First off his issues are his BAD KNEEEE. 2nd off he's a defensive lineman not an Olineman. Its been over one year and still no field?? Crabs had 6 months for a complete Achilles tear an he produced on his 1st game back!!!!

Not sure if serious.
Lmfao this is great pplz luvd N prayd frm him now they b*tch N cry hes MIA ...itz great to see pplz turn so fast i wonder if yall were 49er fanz in them dark yrz?????
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Not sure if serious.

He's serious. When Tank is producing next season he'll be eating crow.

Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Lmfao this is great pplz luvd N prayd frm him now they b*tch N cry hes MIA ...itz great to see pplz turn so fast i wonder if yall were 49er fanz in them dark yrz?????

Originally posted by HessianDud:

I luv how all u dumbazz are tha same on here plz keep b*tchin about how i write wont change me ....
[ Edited by tatdwolf49 on Dec 6, 2013 at 10:27 PM ]
Originally posted by HessianDud:

I luv how are u dumbazz are tha same on here plz keep b*tchin about how i write wont change me ....

so the answer is "no."
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Not sure if serious.

He's serious. When Tank is producing next season he'll be eating crow.

I hope and pray "Tank" produces big for the 49ers. If and when he does, I'll admit I was WRONG. But that's a BIG IFAND WHEN.
Tank will be our version of Chris Long next year. Book'em Danno!
Share 49ersWebzone