LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Put the money towards David Irving/Trent Murphy please.

David Irving hell yeah

What position would Irving play in this D?

100 % whoop ass dilly dilly
Put the money towards David Irving/Trent Murphy please.

David Irving hell yeah

What position would Irving play in this D?

100 % whoop ass dilly dilly

Damn it Illinois ....but really. He's a DT right? He seems redundant with what we already have
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Dec 7, 2017 at 8:08 PM ]
Damn it Illinois ....but really. He's a DT right? He seems redundant with what we already have

Yeah we could have the tallest line in the league lol, he's like 6'7" too
Tank shooting blanks

Yeah we could have the tallest line in the league lol, he's like 6'7" too

Hed play base elephant and slide to elephant in nickel but hes effing restricted... Good news is he along with Taco Charlton,and a future rookie might be enough to move on from Lawrence
Forget Thomas. He's my public enemy #1. He had 4 years to prove his worth and he's a sack of s**t. Please, just let him go.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Forget Thomas. He's my public enemy #1. He had 4 years to prove his worth and he's a sack of s**t. Please, just let him go.

You mean AA lol.

You mean AA lol.

3 years if he means Armstead.

1 year if he means Thomas.

You mean AA lol.

Nah Tank. I hate him more than AA and Tank is on par with Thomas.

Very unfair to put Thomas on tha same level as plastic tank ...Tank has been given 5yrs to show us something and has shown jack sh*t ...At least give Thomas 2 yrs ...

Plastic is extremely durable. I think you need another material to describe him.

Glass tank sounds more apt.
[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 8, 2017 at 2:02 PM ]

You mean AA lol.

Sorry Pdiz, AA gonna allow you to watch him all next yr. Heck, might even make you a fan. Just bring in an ER, and boom...AA takes off....along with Buck, Solomon, and Reuben...and remember, we finally after long yrs have two starting DBs in spoon and Adrian.
Mr. Elite 6t is BACK Whoever is coaching up(Johnny Holland?) Reuben is doing a fantastic job. His technique is getting better and better each week. Violent hands.

[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 13, 2017 at 7:03 AM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
Mr. Elite 6t is BACK Whoever is coaching up(Johnny Holland?) Reuben is doing a fantastic job. His technique is getting better and better each week. Violent hands.

This is the same Giacimi that Aldon made his b***h vs the Bears lol.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
"Carradine's weight hovered around 300 pounds to take on the demands of being a 3-4 defensive lineman. Now, he is down to 270 pounds, which is closer to his ideal playing weight. Carradine does not have a contract for next season, but he made it clear he wants to return and make a mark under the direction of a coaching staff that has finally figured out how to utilize his style of play.

"I want to be here. I love it here," Carradine said. "But I don't know what's going to happen. I've only played five games this year and I didn't get to show a whole lot.
"But, hopefully, I can finish strong these last couple of games and come back next year and play because I love this scheme. I'd love to come back next year and play for the 49ers. If not, I have to move on and try to go to a team with a scheme that fits me."

http://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/tank-carradine-finally-49ers-system-fits-his-style

I hope they resign him...the best teams don't just have 4 great starters but a whole stable of guys to rotate in and out. Tank could be one of those guys easy.
Share 49ersWebzone