There are 182 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
The part I'm wondering about is that Tank tore his ACL the day before Kyle Williams ripped his but has yet to see the practice field, at least I haven't heard of that, while K Williams is back to playing with the team. I get that each rehab is different but does anyone know if there was more to Carradine's injury than a simple ACL reconstruction?

He is part of "The Re-enforcement Team" coming in the second half of the season. Including Manningham, Crabtree, Aldon Smith, Dial, and Wright, fresh bodies to take over from there and make a run for it.
Yup.

18 yards on 19 carries against the 49ers. The whole game.

So its official.

Our D Line is crazy stout already and the Tank is coming soon.

I'm soooooo worried. And our coaches and draft staff are soooooooooo horrible. And we are soooooooo fouled up.

Yup
On Madden. the updated rosters already have Dial on FGs as #71
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
On Madden. the updated rosters already have Dial on FGs as #71

lol
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Probably takes a lineman longer to recover then a WR, or, his knee isn't right like some reported at the time of the draft.

Hopefully it's had long enough to get right. I was under the impression he was on schedule but Baalke/Harbaugh felt more confidant handing him over to the doctors for the next 3 months instead of letting him participate in training camp.

Either way he can still produce. Don't get discouraged guys. He a natural pass rusher so he may come in with a reduced role but he will still have an affect on the game.

That was some of the worst "music" ever. Sounded like he was seeing how many times he could say the n-word in three minutes. I am white as rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm and it offends me, LOL. On topic, Tank looked like a more natural pass rusher than Werner, if he comedy back strong, instant depth.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
The part I'm wondering about is that Tank tore his ACL the day before Kyle Williams ripped his but has yet to see the practice field, at least I haven't heard of that, while K Williams is back to playing with the team. I get that each rehab is different but does anyone know if there was more to Carradine's injury than a simple ACL reconstruction?

Why rush a 2nd rounder who you consider to be a justin smith like player?

I think lattimore could be out there practice/ playing but the coaches shut him down.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
That was some of the worst "music" ever. Sounded like he was seeing how many times he could say the n-word in three minutes. I am white as rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm and it offends me, LOL. On topic, Tank looked like a more natural pass rusher than Werner, if he comedy back strong, instant depth.

The man better be funny! We need more clowns in the locker room ever since RJF left.

Yes he does. I consider him a much better prospect then Werner. He just seems more versatile, and he's more stout.

I think he when coached up he will be vicious. Top 10 explosiveness but like I said he needs refining. If they can make those long arm's more functional he has the best hands from the class.

Idk.

I'm going to look dumb if he doesn't pan out. That's not an option though. At least not an option until he plays a full season.

That being said I think the defense will reach another level with him inside. He's the kind of pick that puts your d over the top.

We still need to draft another DE this draft.
Why does everybody compare him to Justin? Cowboy is a BULL RUSHER. From the film I seen on "Tank", I see more of a speed rusher then a Bull rusher. Justin was a top 5 pick and WELL WORTH IT. Lets not praise this "Tank" until he produces.
when is this dude supposedly coming back? any of you twitter guys have any info on his progress?

hopefully hes just as explosive after his injury rehab. watching that video this dude is f**kin fast!
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Probably takes a lineman longer to recover then a WR, or, his knee isn't right like some reported at the time of the draft.

Hopefully it's had long enough to get right. I was under the impression he was on schedule but Baalke/Harbaugh felt more confidant handing him over to the doctors for the next 3 months instead of letting him participate in training camp.

Either way he can still produce. Don't get discouraged guys. He a natural pass rusher so he may come in with a reduced role but he will still have an affect on the game.

We need this guy to be healthy for the future. We could use his help, but I wouldn't rush him. If he's ready, he's ready. It would be nice though to at least have Dial as some added depth at both NT and DE.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
We need this guy to be healthy for the future. We could use his help, but I wouldn't rush him. If he's ready, he's ready. It would be nice though to at least have Dial as some added depth at both NT and DE.

Do you think Dial was a good pick? And do you see him as a major player for us or just a backup type player who won't make much of an impact?
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

The man better be funny! We need more clowns in the locker room ever since RJF left.

Haha, damn autocorrect...
Share 49ersWebzone