LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 155 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
Saw someone post that on Carradines Twitter account is that Tank Carradine will be suiting up in 2 weeks

hopefully its true
Saw someone post that on Carradines Twitter account is that Tank Carradine will be suiting up in 2 weeks

Huh!?!??!?!?!

Link?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

hopefully its true

One tank on offense, one tank on defense. Nice.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

hopefully its true

One tank on offense, one tank on defense. Nice.

tankin b***hes like its nuffin!
Some guy says he looks forward to Tank Carradine playing after week six...never heard of the guy...just a random fan probably. I'd love for Tank and Dial to start playing in two weeks but until I hear it from someone inside the organization, I won't believe it.
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Some guy says he looks forward to Tank Carradine playing after week six...never heard of the guy...just a random fan probably. I'd love for Tank and Dial to start playing in two weeks but until I hear it from someone inside the organization, I won't believe it.

For better or worse, this is the type of thing Harbaugh wouldn't reveal until he absolutely has to.

Why?

Because it's information. Harbaugh hates revealing that stuff.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
just another wasted pick by baalke. a good healthy wr or cb would sure look good about now.

thanks a lot Baalke

that would be a huge help to our run stuffers, our D-line can use some more rotation, gives dorsey and justin some rest.
Originally posted by susweel:
just another wasted pick by baalke. a good healthy wr or cb would sure look good about now.

thanks a lot Baalke

I agree. Justin Hunter WR for the Titans lookin pretty good right about now. We do have the Titans 3rd rounder next May but if they keep wiining like they are, it might be a low 3rd. Hopefully this Tank person I keep hearing about can contribute something.

thanks a lot Baalke

This is a joke, right?

Originally posted by BrianGO:

thanks a lot Baalke

This is a joke, right?

Look who posted it and you should have your answer lol.

thanks a lot Baalke

LOL. This is a little premature don't you think? Can we at least see the guy play a snap first. Its easier to say that now than it was back in April. If Tank was healthy he would've been a first round lock. Probably a top 15 pick.

Let's wait until he gets on the field and see what he can contribute before we determine he is a wasted pick. Tank is an absolute monster, a projected high first rounder before he was injured. When he makes his debut at full strength and good health (which should be around mid season at the latest), he adds great depth + rotation at the d-line and pass rush. Love this pick and I cannot wait to see him in action in red and gold !
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Look who posted it and you should have your answer lol.

I know, but I just wanted to establish the fact before people started to take it seriously.
Share 49ersWebzone