LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by kcfan11:
It's true Reid tried to get Alex while he was with the Eagles.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/video/nfl/20130812/postcard-training-camp.sportsillustrated/

it's so true that when AS was a free agent Reid invited him over to Philly...yeah right

Smh. Let. It. Go. Please.

This is guy is in our living room trying to jab at us....im not on a chiefs board
I know Reid almost signed on as niner hc after Singletary left,with Alex as our then starter.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/video/nfl/20130812/postcard-training-camp.sportsillustrated/

it's so true that when AS was a free agent Reid invited him over to Philly...yeah right

This is guy is in our living room trying to jab at us....im not on a chiefs board

I think you have it backwards. This thread went awry when Alex went down the field with a 14 play drive that went 80 yards and resulted in a TD.
OH OKAY! I get it now. So the last 2 times you played the Rams and the 1 time you lost to the Seahawks you scored how many points? This means there is no way you guys will beat them according to this genius way of thinking. GOT IT!

Not when your dropping TD passes, fumbling inside the 5 and missing FGs...a couple of games

don't forget you lost 14 games with your great TEs that layout for the catch

now you have a Matt Cassell 2.0 ...the only difference is that AS is faster.

This post here sums everything up great.
...just not in the way you intended.

At least you are now able to see the faults of other players/positions when the team fails. I guess the fine line between reasons and excuses got a bit wider.
Better late than never, I suppose.

The Chiefs have it in them to be an up-and-coming team this season. It will be interesting to follow.
I expect and hope they win at least 8 games. I would like to see Smith continue his success with his style of play, as well as the 49ers get that 2nd round pick.

I think you have it backwards. This thread went awry when Alex went down the field with a 14 play drive that went 80 yards and resulted in a TD.

Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by hofer36:
alex smith hits delanie walker vs detroit when it counted...he hit vernon davis vs saints when it counted...he hit michael crabtree vs seahawks in 2011 when it counted ...gives me reason to act like he would have hit that td vs ravens

The odds of Smith scoring 35 points against Baltimore are slim to nil. I'm sure Alex would have tackled Jacoby Jones and batted down the deep ball as well. If only we played him everywhere on the field.

Last time Alex faced the Ravens, was the Thursday Night 2011 game where he was sacked 9 times, and scored 6 pts.

OH OKAY! I get it now. So the last 2 times you played the Rams and the 1 time you lost to the Seahawks you scored how many points? This means there is no way you guys will beat them according to this genius way of thinking. GOT IT!

Well......the Rams knew our plays somehow, and the Seahawks caught us at a good time when the team was exhausted.
Alex was a classy Niner, now he is in KC...deal with it.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Only ones who have a problem are the ones who wanted him gone so badly.

Confusing, really. Alex is a classy dude playing for the Chiefs, and we have a dynamic QB with potential to be great.
Why the fuss?
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

Only ones who have a problem are the ones who wanted him gone so badly.

Confusing, really. Alex is a classy dude playing for the Chiefs, and we have a dynamic QB with potential to be great.
Why the fuss?

I don't get it either.

His supporters are actually content with the situation. It is the long-time detractors that can't seem to let the guy go without continuously spewing their toxic baggage.

alex smith hits delanie walker vs detroit when it counted...he hit vernon davis vs saints when it counted...he hit michael crabtree vs seahawks in 2011 when it counted ...gives me reason to act like he would have hit that td vs ravens

The odds of Smith scoring 35 points against Baltimore are slim to nil. I'm sure Alex would have tackled Jacoby Jones and batted down the deep ball as well. If only we played him everywhere on the field.

Last time Alex faced the Ravens, was the Thursday Night 2011 game where he was sacked 9 times, and scored 6 pts.

Well......the Rams knew our plays somehow, and the Seahawks caught us at a good time when the team was exhausted.

Ok it had nothing to do with the QB during those games against the Rams and Seahawks, but it did when you played the Ravens in 2011?
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

His supporters are actually content with the situation. It is the long-time detractors that can't seem to let the guy go without continuously spewing their toxic baggage.
Oh I know who has the problems with it, I just figured that everone who hates Alex with a passion would have jumped on the AJ hate wagon by now lol

Ok it had nothing to do with the QB during those games against the Rams and Seahawks, but it did when you played the Ravens in 2011?

I wouldn't go that far now, of course the QB plays a role in win & losses. But I'm just sayin...Alex took 9 sacks.....9 SACKS.

Hopefully he's learned from that, because to me that's his biggest weakness, he can't extend plays and consistently improvise. That's what you really need esp in the post-season.
[ Edited by verb1der on Aug 12, 2013 at 10:16 AM ]

I wouldn't go that far now, of course the QB plays a role in win & losses. But I'm just sayin...Alex took 9 sacks.....9 SACKS.

According to KC fans Alex couldn't even be sacked by an aids fire now.
Alex Smith will win MVP of forever. Book it.

Share 49ersWebzone