LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Wow. KC fans, who were the worst team in fottball last year, are here talking s**t about the QB of the NFC champions? Aids fire

We're not that far removed from it ourselves
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Wow. KC fans, who were the worst team in fottball last year, are here talking s**t about the QB of the NFC champions? Aids fire

Kansas City is a s**thole
Originally posted by hofer36:
alex smith hits delanie walker vs detroit when it counted...he hit vernon davis vs saints when it counted...he hit michael crabtree vs seahawks in 2011 when it counted ...gives me reason to act like he would have hit that td vs ravens

Who did he hit when it counted in the 2011 NFC championship game against the Giants?
alex smith hits delanie walker vs detroit when it counted...he hit vernon davis vs saints when it counted...he hit michael crabtree vs seahawks in 2011 when it counted ...gives me reason to act like he would have hit that td vs ravens

The odds of Smith scoring 35 points against Baltimore are slim to nil. I'm sure Alex would have tackled Jacoby Jones and batted down the deep ball as well. If only we played him everywhere on the field.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Aug 11, 2013 at 9:35 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
chiefs will win the division
Originally posted by GNielsen:

Who did he hit when it counted in the 2011 NFC championship game against the Giants?

Qft

Kyle Williams knee, and the stud WRs you guys had. I forget their names, oh wait they were no names. Who were they again?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Qft

Doesn't matter, I doubt we make it out of Atlanta with Alex as QB. Not with the way our D played in the first half.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by kcfan11:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I'll root for the Chiefs as my second team because fvck the raiders.

I can see the Chiefs going deep into the playoffs.

GREAT RB,WR,CB CORE, MLB,FB,

DECENT QB , OLINE,DE CORE

MEH AT PENALTIES AND ST.

Our TEs are a decent group too. The offense as a whole has enough talent to do damage from all over the field, and if Alex continues to find the right place to go with the ball it could be a very dangerous offense.

Empire49, I'm certain that Alex never had the talent around him that he has now in those 82 games you are talking about. I guess what you're trying to say is since Kap choked at the 5 yard line 3/4 times in the Super Bowl he will continue to do that?

TE's - Moaeki or whatever is good. Boss is slow a f.

Boss? We picked up Fasano and a 3rd rounder in Travis Kelce.

We got TE's that will layout to make a catch. Do you?
Meant to post this vid of Fasano.

Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by mkmasn:
It's going to protect Kaep in the long run... everyone bunched in the middle, he breaks it outside...

Easier to close in from the corners if everyone starts behind center...though your outside guys better be damn fast to catch CK!

Didn't I read somewhere they were installing the read-option passing packages? Also, we tend to pick up good blocking receivers... And VD lining up with the receivers...

Vernon davis twice..for scores...kyle Williams lost the game...its not like he made a bad pitch that the opposition recovered in the end zone
Originally posted by kcfan11:

Kyle Williams knee, and the stud WRs you guys had. I forget their names, oh wait they were no names. Who were they again?

joe hastings was one
Originally posted by Jakemall:

It's been almost ten years ..so I think it's far removed (worst team)
Originally posted by tjd808185:

The odds of Smith scoring 35 points against Baltimore are slim to nil. I'm sure Alex would have tackled Jacoby Jones and batted down the deep ball as well. If only we played him everywhere on the field.

you're changing the argument from hitting the clutch td pass to scoring 35 points..obviously youre one of those fans that feel that you can only support niners current qb by trying to tear down his predecessor..i think they both are going to play great this year

as far as scoring 35 points, we can only speculate whether the niners would have under smith...im sure you would have told me that smith couldn't have led niners from behind twice in the last 3 minutes vs the saints...frankly im not sure if niners need to score 35 points vs ravens or 28 vs falcons if the qb change isn't made..with the change there was more emphasis on downfield passing and less on running and as a consequence the niners drives were shorter and the defense on the field more...not good, especially with the smiths ailing on defense

im not really interested in continuing the ongoing debate and have been holding back on responding to some of these posts which I think take pot shots at smith, a guy who wore his niners uniform with much dignity in my book...but occasionally I feel compelled to respond and if you don't think smith was clutch in 2011-2012 I think you are blinded by bias..i gave 3 examples, could have given more, such as 193 yards in the 3rd quarter vs eagles, 3 tds vs packers opening 2012, etc
Share 49ersWebzone