LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kcfan11:
Thanks. I find it hilarious that people come on here and state their distain for short passes but when you guys needed it most, there was nothing wrong with the QB missing in that situation.

trust me bud,,, most of them are not stating their dislike for short passes. it is rather who was throwing them bet you were happy to get a touchdown and actually look like a respectable offense in your first drive the other night
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
First off that was cheap shot on our team...plus you act like AS will hit that TD with a 1.2 TD a game average..

If English is saying be nice...well it should be the same for other fans
disagree, if that was a cheap shot on our team, then alot of regular niner posters should be banned. i think he was just poking fun with no malice intended,, plus the man said nothing wrong. i think you are being a little thin skinned
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
First off that was cheap shot on our team...plus you act like AS will hit that TD with a 1.2 TD a game average..

If English is saying be nice...well it should be the same for other fans
disagree, if that was a cheap shot on our team, then alot of regular niner posters should be banned. i think he was just poking fun with no malice intended,, plus the man said nothing wrong. i think you are being a little thin skinned

It's not thinned skinned it what English wants...I could have countered with facts but then English come by....if he can poke fun then we should have that right too
That was irony. Irony can to be funny and hurts at the same time. That's why they call it irony. Not a thing wrong with that comment by kcfan except for 'Oh the freak'n irony!'

[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 11, 2013 at 11:46 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
That was irony. Irony can to be funny and hurts at the same time. That's why they call it irony. Not a thing wrong with that comment by kcfan except for 'Oh the freak'n irony!'

sometimes people from the outside looking in,, has a better perspective on things than we here in the niner bubble
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
i also think there is a right way and a wrong way to address a mod and I am not sure what i have seen lately from some is the right way
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Yes the irony is what the punch line

But what's really funny is that AS will never even get that far
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Originally posted by English:
Well, he was a starting quarterback for the 49ers so that gives him the right to be mentioned on the same breath as Joe Montana and Steve Young. So gag.

The mods here spent ages trying to keep things pleasant in here whilst posters tried to see how close to the limit they could push it in Alex Smith threads. Consequently, countless threads got locked and more posters got banned and warned.

As it seems to still bother you and some other posters, I suggest that you just stay out of this thread. I have no idea why you still feel the need to moan and b***h about a player who doesn't even play for us anymore. But you do. Pointless.

So, this thread is about the Chiefs and their likely record this year. 49ers supporters should be cheering for them on account of the draft pick. I suggest you all keep it on topic and cease trying to wind up other posters

You're going to threaten me because I don't think Smith is anything like Montana?

There was no threat, more of a suggested course of action.

You're welcome to think whatever you want regarding Smith/Montana, just do not contribute to steering this thread off course.

Thanks.
Originally posted by kcfan11:
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Back in the 80's Taylor, Rice etc were making more plays. Alex doesn't even look to throw to a receiver. Did a Montana or Young team ever have Roger Craig as the leading receiver? Did any of those teams EVER have the FG kicker breaking scoring records? Anyway glad we finally got the courage to cut him loose. I don't see him doing anything in that division with Manning plus he has to go to the Black Hole annually. It's going to be a bumpy ride for sure. Go Niners!!

Wasn't Craig the first HB to ever run and receive for 1,000 yards? I would love if it Jamal Charles did the same and have Bowe lead in receiving yards, that would be awesome. I'm excited for the possibilities of this offense!

Question for you guys.

Would you be excited if you guys had Jamal Charles, Dexter McCluster, and Dwane Bowe on your team?

That seems to be a good set. Today's NFL you need 3 good WR and a RB. They don't have to be all great individually. But they have to be good as a unit or group

I think we could have had one this year with Crabtree, Boldin, and Williams/Manningham/Jenkins

Got to include that one good TE too. Don't have to be a physical freak like VD, but must have the size, play smart, and to some extent can take the hits and hang on to the catch.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 11, 2013 at 12:01 PM ]

i also think there is a right way and a wrong way to address a mod and I am not sure what i have seen lately from some is the right way

Agree with this. I PM at times when I have an issue, or just let it go. It seems there are a few folks who have made agitating a habit...I'll try not to bite on these lures!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Agree with this. I PM at times when I have an issue, or just let it go. It seems there are a few folks who have made agitating a habit...I'll try not to bite on these lures!
i lack the mental toughness when it comes to not responding to certain people ,, but most of the time I know which battles are worth fighting for. if i know its a battle that will only end bad for me, i let it go
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
good post,, I am lucky cuz I have been on both sides. in my pre ban day i went toe to to with ivtent the agitator and then last year at the end of the year when i was pissed at the team for not playing well, in my opinion, I agitated the base and was rightfully chastised by the mods. i am still insane but try not to make it personal or agitate,,,,,, though that jenkins thread they have going on is signalling danger danger for me
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
ok,, i veered off course,,, back to the topic,, i really would be interested in hearing from chiefs fans what they think about alex and their team,, in central iowa I have alot of chiefs fans and most of them are pretty high about things this year,., I will also say, they are very nice and reasonable people,, the millions of bears, packers and vikings fans around here all have head lice
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Originally posted by English:
Well, he was a starting quarterback for the 49ers so that gives him the right to be mentioned on the same breath as Joe Montana and Steve Young. So gag.

The mods here spent ages trying to keep things pleasant in here whilst posters tried to see how close to the limit they could push it in Alex Smith threads. Consequently, countless threads got locked and more posters got banned and warned.

As it seems to still bother you and some other posters, I suggest that you just stay out of this thread. I have no idea why you still feel the need to moan and b***h about a player who doesn't even play for us anymore. But you do. Pointless.

So, this thread is about the Chiefs and their likely record this year. 49ers supporters should be cheering for them on account of the draft pick. I suggest you all keep it on topic and cease trying to wind up other posters

You're going to threaten me because I don't think Smith is anything like Montana?

Read what I said.

And don't put words in my mouth which I did not say.
Share 49ersWebzone