How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Jakemall:
Mods have itchy fingers.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Mods have itchy fingers.

Bet he takes them to the play-offs too...
Dem ring pops doe

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

It's just very strange and unfortunate that those happy to let him go from SF... can't quite let him go.

truer words have never been spoken
  • Jiks
What!? Alex got traded to the Chiefs? Been looking forward to the competition all off season.
Mods have itchy fingers.

you know, i think alex is gonna tear it up in KC, even more than people think. but on the funny side. almost woke my kids up i laughing at the ring pops. f&% up, but at the same time. funny as hell
Mods have itchy fingers.

Yep. Stay on subject, people, and no personal abuse.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9plNqVr2qRo

well my buddy thats a KC fan, just shut me up. He's a die hard KC fan since Deberg. i said yeah right, he probably has followed since Montana.

then he said, i dont even know about Bill Kenney.. im like who the hell is that.

anyway he said check out from 1:22 to 1:28, thats the same pass that our new Qb couldnt make during the final drive of the SB.

i gotta be honest it looked like the same type of throw just too much mustard..

oh well, hope Smith does good in KC. and Kaep as well with us.

Niners vs KC Superbowl... better than the Harbaugh bowl, IMHO....
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
What!? Alex got traded to the Chiefs? Been looking forward to the competition all off season.

lmao. BTW my bad Jiks. i saw u posted almost the same video, just the crowd version of the same pass.

either way, i dont see what the big deal is to root for the guy. I mean I rooted for the Goat, Montana, and a few other ex niners. but it doesnt make me less of a fan since ive been a die hard fan since 79, and my mom got me an OJ Simpson jersey, and put it on my wall. too bad someone broke in and stole my ish. sons of bit&%¤.....
Originally posted by Jersey9er:

well my buddy thats a KC fan, just shut me up. He's a die hard KC fan since Deberg. i said yeah right, he probably has followed since Montana.

then he said, i dont even know about Bill Kenney.. im like who the hell is that.

anyway he said check out from 1:22 to 1:28, thats the same pass that our new Qb couldnt make during the final drive of the SB.

So the nice pass Smith made somehow "proves" Kaepernick can't do the same? The 4th down pass in the SB wasn't bad at all...don't go by where it landed, it was a very catchable ball on its downward arc. It's just that for "some reason" Crabtree wasn't able to get to that spot.

• Jiks
Originally posted by Jersey9er:

The Cards game one game before he was injured.

[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Aug 6, 2013 at 1:42 PM ]
that other thread is
Mods have itchy fingers.

LOL
Some of you guys got it bad! I can't wait for the season to start to see what Reid has done with this team!
Alex will play the entire 1st qtr. Pederson says some interesting things here. Should be fun.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center/videos/Coach_Pederson_Breaks_Down_the_Preseason_Game_Plan/5a7a73f2-1458-4b9a-b84d-3c3cf97b6e3b
Share 49ersWebzone