LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Still haven't beat a team with a winning record?
Originally posted by cciowa:
he has not had that many bad games you know. people who base the year alex is having so far, upon this game, are nonsensical

I just meant that their numbers were virtually identical, similar type of QB play.
Shocking game. Although it was a long shot, the number 1 seed was still within reach. Oh well. I still think they should make the AFC Championship game.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Shocking game. Although it was a long shot, the number 1 seed was still within reach. Oh well. I still think they should make the AFC Championship game.

Lol they will be one and done
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Yeah, if they play anywhere near the level they played today, it will be a quick trip to the postseason. Still amazed at how terrible their pass D has been, but today, their offense matched the ineptitude.
The Colts seem to have all of the "elite" teams' numbers this season. They beat the Niners, the Seachickens, Broncos, and now the Chiefs. Now I don't like the Chiefs, but I think this was the same deal. The Colts just have Luck on their side, haha (who btw, is looking like the single best draft in years).
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

As the 5th seed they could end up facing the Bengals if the Colts can overtake them. If they end up having to play the Colts again, I'd be shocked if they play as bad as they did today. Now facing the Patriots will be a different monster, but I wouldn't be shocked if they won.
  • Jiks
He missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  • Jiks
Now have Carson Palmer throw here.
  • Jiks
Wrong thread!!! Wondering why nobody was excited as I was.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i think were gonna end up playing the ghost of 49ers past in the superbowl

easy 49er win, ill take it

i wouldnt say that, the chiefs are a very good team and they seem to be very lucky. when their offense isnt there, their defense steps up, when their defense fails, alex smith gets 5 TDs lol. should be a great game tho but im scared of alex smith's stored up karma from the nolan years lol
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Still haven't beat a team with a winning record?
1)the only teams they played which have a winning record TODAY are the Colts and the Broncos. Not very objective to complain about losing against both of them, especially the latter one.
2)next week either the Eagles or the Boys will have a winning record. Chiefs beat both of them.

Today he had one of his worse performances in this season. It happens.

i wouldnt say that, the chiefs are a very good team and they seem to be very lucky. when their offense isnt there, their defense steps up, when their defense fails, alex smith gets 5 TDs lol. should be a great game tho but im scared of alex smith's stored up karma from the nolan years lol

alex smith gets 5 tds when heplays the raiders, you act like thats the norm. child please, we'd beat them 28-13, easy win

alex smith gets 5 tds when heplays the raiders, you act like thats the norm. child please, we'd beat them 28-13, easy win

their D is good dude and the run game is legit. not gonna be a cakewalk if it happens

their D is good dude and the run game is legit. not gonna be a cakewalk if it happens

their D is good against s**tty teams, congrats. peyton carved em up, so did rivers, both in KC
Share 49ersWebzone