There are 232 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

PBMs need not apply!
Originally posted by 11OnDaField1NMyHeart:
can't wait for alex and the chiefs to be 0-3 against good teams. one and done in the playoffs and the highest possible 2nd round pick. would be even better if they would lose out but that ain't gonna happen.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/sagarin/

too late...they're already 1-1 vs top 10 teams. Win or lose tomorrow and they'll be ahead of your desire.

Just for reference, the nines are 1-3 against top 10 teams. You should spend more time worrying about our team and less about theirs.

Have a nice day. Please play again.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Nov 30, 2013 at 9:58 PM ]
Originally posted by Jakemall:
can't wait for alex and the chiefs to be 0-3 against good teams. one and done in the playoffs and the highest possible 2nd round pick. would be even better if they would lose out but that ain't gonna happen.

too late...they're already 1-1 vs top 10 teams. Win or lose tomorrow and they'll be ahead of your desire.

Just for reference, the nines are 1-3 against top 10 teams. You should spend more time worrying about our team and less about theirs.

LOL! So hard to be a troll these days!
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame

my apologies. you are correct. i am wrong. your football knowledge is far superior than anyone else's on this site.

(made to edit by mods)
[ Edited by 11OnDaField1NMyHeart on Dec 1, 2013 at 7:20 AM ]
And the Chiefs lose THREE in a row. There is no way they are beating the Broncos tomorrow without Hali and Houston.

Hell, they had trouble staying in the last game when they had them.

how do you feel about colin not being able to beat a good team?

my apologies. you are correct. i am wrong. your football knowledge is far superior than anyone else's on this site.

(made to edit by mods)

Lol. I'll do it for you:

AMIR respectfully disagrees with your position and supporting data. He says that, no matter what you post, the Chiefs are an awful team and their QB is the worst to ever put on a pro jersey.

Thank you.
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Yeah it looked like the cheifs D was toothless without Hali and Houston. Alex as always was clutch did everything he could have. Funny how many people forget how clutch he has been when the heat is turned up. Shoot 2011 woulda never happened if it weren't for his 5 or six come from behind victorys

Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Yeah it looked like the cheifs D was toothless without Hali and Houston. Alex as always was clutch did everything he could have. Funny how many people forget how clutch he has been when the heat is turned up. Shoot 2011 woulda never happened if it weren't for his 5 or six come from behind victorys

lol this. it was alex's poor play for 3 quarters that we were behind so many times lol. I remember clear as day as how s**tty alex was in that lions game
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

(made to edit by mods)

Lol. I'll do it for you:

AMIR respectfully disagrees with your position and supporting data. He says that, no matter what you post, the Chiefs are an awful team and their QB is the worst to ever put on a pro jersey.

Thank you.

Thank you for clearing this up! Not that I was losing sleep!

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

LOL. There are several threads where this gif would come in handy.......
  • Jiks
I started Alex over RG3 on my fantasy league. He better not play like s**t.
Alex with the stupidest pick of his career after a nice drive then responds with an amazing TD pass. If this dude could play consistently well every game he would be a 10 mil/year QB.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Alex with the stupidest pick of his career after a nice drive then responds with an amazing TD pass. If this dude could play consistently well every game he would be a 10 mil/year QB.

He is already according to the contract he's playing under isn't he?
Share 49ersWebzone