LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by dj43:

What we saw today was the answer to those who questioned if Alex Smith could compete in a shootout with a good QB. Rivers is having a career year this year and Smith was right there matching touchdowns.

no quibble quibble, dj dizzle...

... and yes! Even though they lost, I was very encouraged by what I saw of their offense and the overall ability to get chunk yards when they need to. Like I told KC fans and SF fans all over back in the day... if the OL blocks half decent... if the targets catch most of what comes their way... that QB can handle his business and get lots of wins.

Of course, when a defense plays as badly as KC's did today? NO quarterback is winning many of those.

vs one of the worst defenses in the league.

And it's not trolling to call out Alex making the defense better. You know, you may be right, Alex does make the defense better. I think he made them worse today also. Alex shouldn't have tried to score too fast all the time. Works both ways.
Originally posted by Joecool:
LOL! Mr. 299!! Lose Chiefs, lose! And keep losing.

please favor us your review of mr 91's play
[ Edited by hofer36 on Nov 24, 2013 at 5:40 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Wait I thought AS made the defense better...since I'm on the chiefs train now.. I need to get the facts straight

Anyways who cares if the chiefs lost right..Alex did good

Gotta be honest: you are being a total douchebag. You b***h when they lose ( and blame it on the qb) and b***h when they win ( despite the QB) It's old and you need to stop.
Originally posted by HomerJ:

Wait, so now stats matter to you? But just passing yards, not TDs? I'm confused. I'm gonna guess you didn't watch any of the game.

5 td dives joe, only 1, i believe, was on a short field--3 tds including go ahead with little over minute left...reid brain farted and called a time out on last drive

And it's not trolling to call out Alex making the defense better. You know, you may be right, Alex does make the defense better. I think he made them worse today also. Alex shouldn't have tried to score too fast all the time. Works both ways.
lol, nice try, troll...won't feed you though :p
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by HomerJ:

Wait, so now stats matter to you? But just passing yards, not TDs? I'm confused. I'm gonna guess you didn't watch any of the game.

5 td dives joe, only 1, i believe, was on a short field--3 tds including go ahead with little over minute left...reid brain farted and called a time out on last drive---lots of downfield passes hit, and several more drawing penalties
[ Edited by hofer36 on Nov 24, 2013 at 5:50 PM ]
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Wait I thought AS made the defense better...since I'm on the chiefs train now.. I need to get the facts straight

trollolololol
dont bother him mcgiblets, these trolls feel better about the niners putird offense by taking their shots here...its called therapy
today--the beginning of the aj jenkins era

SD pass defense = 26th
Denver pass defense = 28th

Evidently we all now believe in stats and KC will beat Denver...so glad to have your input!

And not trolling? LOL! Sorry, but that's exactly what you are doing if you blame Smith for losing this game. He's the guy who can't score more than 14 points remember? And Alex made the defense worse? What did he do to injure KCs top pass rushers? They should put red shirts on the D players during practice so Alex can't hurt them! So full of hate and no where to go...
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Gotta be honest: you are being a total douchebag. You b***h when they lose ( and blame it on the qb) and b***h when they win ( despite the QB) It's old and you need to stop.

Favorite post on the WZ like EVA.

Originally posted by tondiman:
I'm glad we took Kaep. I like Smith, but there is no way that i'd go back.

I dunno man. It seems like Kaep has been figured out, next year will be critical. Alex was getting better and better in this system, Kaep is getting worse.
Smith was f**king clutch again. I thought that was a game winning drive for Smith while I was driving home. But holy s**t the Chiefs defense...how do you let a game winning TD drive with about 1:28 left. I knew they would be in trouble when Hali and Houston went down. But wow, the defensive drop off.

And Keenan Allen 3rd rounder. Take notice Baalke
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

but but but all alex smith does is win win win. i guess its only against bad teams.

what's his stat when the opponent score 24 or more points. 2 and f**kin terrible i think?
38 points and the chiefs still lost??
With the Broncos losing to the Pats, the Denver @ KC game is going to be huge.
Share 49ersWebzone