LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

I'm glad we took Kaep. I like Smith, but there is no way that i'd go back.
Good game by Alex

I hope KC's defense is preparing for the broncos. This may explain its horrible performance today.
Chiefs d couldn't hold.

Smith's fault. :D
Pretty impressive game by Reid/Smith considering the injuries. If they don't get some healthy bodies out there the Denver game might be brutal. Rivers is trying to lose his image of being a Romo clone...implode when the pressure is turned up! Excellent game...but no pressure on Rivers is...sad! One sack of a barely mobile QB?

Is there a therapy thread for Pickem meltdowns? 3-5 so far this week!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Nov 24, 2013 at 1:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
LOL! Mr. 299!! Lose Chiefs, lose! And keep losing.

Wait, so now stats matter to you? But just passing yards, not TDs? I'm confused. I'm gonna guess you didn't watch any of the game.
Better hope those ends are healthy next week because they're staring at a wild card game if they lose next week.
  • dj43
Offense did their job. All those injuries on defense killed them.
Tough loss for them, but they really showed some growth on offense. They may have found their best solution on OL with Schwartz and Stephenson playing. Receivers were holding onto most passes... lots of good passes. Charles ripped off some productive runs. If they can get the O-penalties under control, the future is bright for them.

The defense was shockingly awful... couldn't stop jack... losing Houston and Hali was brutal, but they still shouldn't have eaten so much arse. A loss is a loss.. but they will accomplish much just getting into the playoffs and building from that.
Keep losing.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Keep losing.

haha, yeah... helps the 49ers, so that is definitely a silver-lining...

• dj43
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Tough loss for them, but they really showed some growth on offense. They may have found their best solution on OL with Schwartz and Stephenson playing. Receivers were holding onto most passes... lots of good passes. Charles ripped off some productive runs. If they can get the O-penalties under control, the future is bright for them.

The defense was shockingly awful... couldn't stop jack... losing Houston and Hali was brutal, but they still shouldn't have eaten so much arse. A loss is a loss.. but they will accomplish much just getting into the playoffs and building from that.

That is the equivalent of the 49ers losing Willis and Bowman.
Originally posted by dj43:
That is the equivalent of the 49ers losing Willis and Bowman.

don't know about that! as good as those two are at ILB, a 3-4 losing their pass rushers outside is death.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wow, Chargers @ Chiefs this weekend! Gonna be a good game.

The Chargers scored 37 points last year when they went to Arrowhead.

i think it will be about 29 degrees here in the midwest this weekend,, tough for the chargers. its a great advantage as crazy midwest people will show up in a light jackets sunday while the chargers will probably have huge heat machines on the sidelines. it will be interesting to see how alex handles that weather in his first year here in the midwest

Apparently, arrowhead is overrated. Lol
I still think the KC defense wasn't really tested. Now KC has finally played teams with real starting QBs two weeks in a row and two straight losses. They played well vs Manning and that was off a bye and they were well prepared. Rivers ripped them a new one. Manning is about to make it three straight.

Keep losing KC.

Alex played solid but it wasn't enough. Obvious the defense lost this game but the defense also won about 8 games too.
9 - 0.

0 - 7.

That would be good.
Share 49ersWebzone