LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Bend over young guy! You were unintentionally funny and must pay!

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by verb1der:
The Chiefs are a good team. But it's clear they do not have the make up of a championship team, they're lacking a lot on offense.

wow, agreed! at least where they are here in November.

Think back to 49ers 2011....

When was the first real test for Alex and the offense to deal with a high power offense that season?

Either it was the Giants in the regular season or the Saints in the playoffs.

I think it's good the road Bronco game came for them in their 10th game. They got to 9-0, lots of confidence, and now have a great foundation to build on and work with. Alex will be pushed more in the second half of the season to be aggressive, which will be good for him.

It's very possible the KC/DEN rematch will be between 10-1 Chiefs and 9-2 Broncos. If the Broncos were to sweep KC, it'd be tied at 10-2.

With four remaining games each, I still think the Chiefs have an advantage with schedule.

But I don't think Broncos sweep KC. I think KC splits that one and has good shot to win division.
i wouldn't count on KC beating SD just yet.

SD has improved better then what everbody has thought. The can grind out games or go pass happy with Rivers.

I think the Chiefs will need to score then 24 to win this one
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Late to another party?

Wait a second! You can't tell me this stuff isn't making you angry. These comments are just infuriating! and I for one... /

okay, I tried. Couldn't keep a straight face through that one!

was this taken after a niners game during kaeprnick's press conference?
Originally posted by hofer36:
was this taken after a niners game during kaeprnick's press conference?

you callin' our boy Kaep a pu$$y ?!?
Wow, Chargers @ Chiefs this weekend! Gonna be a good game.

The Chargers scored 37 points last year when they went to Arrowhead.
Which one of you KC fans predicted the 49ers would go 6-10?

Katpernick!!!
Originally posted by Joecool:

I think that be me.. was only in jest, but they wouldn't let me change it, so...

GO CHIEFS!

I think that be me.. was only in jest, but they wouldn't let me change it, so...

GO CHIEFS!

Which one of you Alex haters predicted that KC would have a winning season...let alone a better record than the 9ers?

Oh wait... none of you did.
Originally posted by Jakemall:

GO CHIEFS!

Which one of you Alex haters predicted that KC would have a winning season...let alone a better record than the 9ers?

Oh wait... none of you did.

LOL!

My brain says 8-8
Originally posted by Jakemall:

Katpernick!!!

Katnipernick?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wow, Chargers @ Chiefs this weekend! Gonna be a good game.

The Chargers scored 37 points last year when they went to Arrowhead.

i think it will be about 29 degrees here in the midwest this weekend,, tough for the chargers. its a great advantage as crazy midwest people will show up in a light jackets sunday while the chargers will probably have huge heat machines on the sidelines. it will be interesting to see how alex handles that weather in his first year here in the midwest
  • dj43
No he doesn't. He will throw to a WR that has a DB beat by a yard or two but he will not throw a deep ball to a 1-on-1 reciever that is even or a hair of a step on the DB. The reason why he doesn't throw deep often is because DB's don't normally get beat bad often or a broken coverage doesn't occur often. The blueprint to beating Alex is to man-up but don't get beat deep outside the hashes as Alex will rarely throw underneath balls outside the hashes to receivers. His primary targets are between the hashes which means cover the checkdowns.

That and don't turn the ball over. He rarely wins vs a team that doesn't turn it over.

The sky is blue. The sun comes up in the east. Teams that lose the turnover battle usually lose the game.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by dj43:
No he doesn't. He will throw to a WR that has a DB beat by a yard or two but he will not throw a deep ball to a 1-on-1 reciever that is even or a hair of a step on the DB. The reason why he doesn't throw deep often is because DB's don't normally get beat bad often or a broken coverage doesn't occur often. The blueprint to beating Alex is to man-up but don't get beat deep outside the hashes as Alex will rarely throw underneath balls outside the hashes to receivers. His primary targets are between the hashes which means cover the checkdowns.

That and don't turn the ball over. He rarely wins vs a team that doesn't turn it over.

The sky is blue. The sun comes up in the east. Teams that lose the turnover battle usually lose the game.

lol I laugh when people say stuff like....

"This game wouldn't be close if it wasn't for the turnovers" or "They never would have won if their defense didn't get those turnovers"....um, no s**t. That's how it works.
Share 49ersWebzone