LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Joecool:
Solid pickup for KC. They will use Kyle for his strengths, unlike us. But, how many check-down routes can be ran on one play?

wish roman had run more checkdowns sunday
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
What is going in Kansas City? Reid always said he admired Alex Smith from afar and apparently tried to trade for him when he was with the Eagles. If it is Reid and his staff or the GM... but someone over there really likes to kick the tires on the guys the 49ers cut.

Just makes sense. KC gets first shot at waiver claims, and it's easy to see that Kyle W is more proven than AJ Jenkins... and better than Chad Hall. So if teams are always trying to improve their roster? Then KC is smart to snatch him up... even if he only is the #4-6 receiver on the depth chart. Me, I think he is good enough to be the # 3 in the slot, but I would give McCluster a mix of those reps also.. at least, until one emerges as clearly better.
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Sus, my man, how u been bro. Come on man, can we let go of this watching now for a pick nonsense. We have a second round pick, does it really matter where it's at. And I don't agree with a real niner fan would do. LMAO....

A real niner fan would be wondering what the hell is going on with the offense AND WAY MORE concerned with the niners winning....... than the chiefs losing. Thats what a real fan would do... IMHO of course.

Me, I think anyone pulling this "real fan" crap should be immediately banned or put on a timeout. Especially a veteran here that clearly knows better. It's a cowardly, spiteful way to attack other WZ members for enjoying football aspects other than SF... and it's why there is an NFL Talk subforum here anyway.

GO, NINERS !!! GO, CHIEFS!!!! GO, ANY DAMN TEAM I WANT TO GO FOR.
Originally posted by hofer36:
Solid pickup for KC. They will use Kyle for his strengths, unlike us. But, how many check-down routes can be ran on one play?

There were check-downs. Kap just isn't seeing them.
Originally posted by hofer36:

There were check-downs. Kap just isn't seeing them.

Kaep took, I counted, 7 check downs in the 1st half out of about 27 offensive plays. That's a good 1/4 of the plays. So he did took them. But it seems like he went away from that in the second half.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Sus, my man, how u been bro. Come on man, can we let go of this watching now for a pick nonsense. We have a second round pick, does it really matter where it's at. And I don't agree with a real niner fan would do. LMAO....

A real niner fan would be wondering what the hell is going on with the offense AND WAY MORE concerned with the niners winning....... than the chiefs losing. Thats what a real fan would do... IMHO of course.

Me, I think anyone pulling this "real fan" crap should be immediately banned or put on a timeout. Especially a veteran here that clearly knows better. It's a cowardly, spiteful way to attack other WZ members for enjoying football aspects other than SF... and it's why there is an NFL Talk subforum here anyway.

no1currs what you think
Just makes sense. KC gets first shot at waiver claims, and it's easy to see that Kyle W is more proven than AJ Jenkins... and better than Chad Hall. So if teams are always trying to improve their roster? Then KC is smart to snatch him up... even if he only is the #4-6 receiver on the depth chart. Me, I think he is good enough to be the # 3 in the slot, but I would give McCluster a mix of those reps also.. at least, until one emerges as clearly better.

KC had last dibs, not first.
I would much rather have a 2nd pick from them being earlier in the round than later, but happy either way. No matter where it is Baalke and CO. will take advantage of it.
Originally posted by susweel:
no1currs what you think

Originally posted by drakan:

KC had last dibs, not first.

Yeah, he passed every team but KC

• Furlow
  • Veteran

no1currs what you think

I do. And I agree with him. Stop being a troll. Oh wait, that would mean you not ever being on here. Continue on...
Originally posted by Furlow:

no1currs what you think

I do. And I agree with him. Stop being a troll. Oh wait, that would mean you not ever being on here. Continue on...

Says the Chiefs fan in a KC thread in the 49ers forum. We should be able to troll in non SF football threads all we want.

no1currs what you think

This post seems to show a great internal conflict between self and external influences that vex and irk sensitivities too superficial to be defended by more voluble outpouring of verbal, yet written, expression. I suggest a pillow, very soft and fluffy...perhaps satin...and a bottle of your favorite merlot.
Says the Chiefs fan in a KC thread in the 49ers forum. We should be able to troll in non SF football threads all we want.

Hmm...no question about your ability to troll, the question is--should you be allowed?
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Furlow:

no1currs what you think

Chiefs fan? No. I supported Alex Smith and want to see him succeed, beyond that I could care less about the Chiefs. I've been a 49ers fan since the late 70's.

And no, you shouldn't be allowed to troll in non-Niner forums. The question is, why would you even want to?
Share 49ersWebzone