LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Chiefs' wide receiver Dwayne Bowe arrested for speeding, possession

http://fox4kc.com/2013/11/12/chiefs-wide-receiver-dwayne-bowe-arrested-for-speeding-possession/

Passenger will take the fall for crime and Bowe will pay his fine for him + extra I'm sure for his trouble and any other consequences.

Somebody was drinking lots of cranberry juice last night.
Beerows may have started a s**tstorm with his latest column.

Hhhhhuuuuuuuu
Kinda confirmed what I was thinking since last year. Harbaugh wants Kaep to play like Smith with the added foot speed and zippy throws. Everything else should be-- do like Smith.
message to Andy Reid: PICK THIS GUY UP!!!!

49ers part ways with WR/PR Kyle Williams

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/276061/49ers-part-ways-with-wrpr-kyle-williams

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/276061/49ers-part-ways-with-wrpr-kyle-williams

Would be perfect in KC...if they run the spread and go 3 wide a lot more.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Would be perfect in KC...if they run the spread and go 3 wide a lot more.
would be an upgrade over chad hall or aj jenkins
If you would have told me KC might have a better record than us at the start of the year I might have died from laughter. Gotta love the NFL
Coming off a bye week, you would think this is the "pull out all the stops" week for the Chiefs' coaching staff. New pass plays, new blitz schemes, things you haven't done so far that the Broncos can't catch on film. Like us and the infamous Kaepernick read option game against the Packers.

Originally posted by 2Good4MyOwnGood:
Coming off a bye week, you would think this is the "pull out all the stops" week for the Chiefs' coaching staff. New pass plays, new blitz schemes, things you haven't done so far that the Broncos can't catch on film. Like us and the infamous Kaepernick read option game against the Packers.

There has been fan speculation that Reid and Co. are holding back on some of the offensive juice... arrogant enough to feel confident in showing only so much until the point where they need to unleash some extra goodness. Could be so... and this would seem to be the time.. the game.. to spring it. Win, lose, or draw, I am fine with just accepting this game as just another game on the schedule. Though important, it's not at all a back-breaker if Manning and Co. are just too much to contend with at home. No sky is falling over the one game... but how very cool if they win it? Manning will play, but is said to be kind of gimpy. KC must be up there if not the best team on sacks.... hmmm.... will be interesting and fun!

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
If you would have told me KC might have a better record than us at the start of the year I might have died from laughter. Gotta love the NFL

That's why it is always wise to limit the predictions... ya just never know!

"Giants will be 3-6 with Eli a sub-70 QBR???? Man, you crazy!" oooops.
"Da'Rick Rogers and Jordan Poyer don't get picked in the top 100???? Oh, BS!!!!!" ooooops.

... and so it goes.. and so it goes... and Jeebus is the only one.. who knows...
dwayne bowe was arrested for speeding and marijuana. alex didnt really like throwin to him anyway lol

HELL, at this point if we don't make it to the Super Bowl I want KC to win it.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
dwayne bowe was arrested for speeding and marijuana. alex didnt really like throwin to him anyway lol

Just arrested..not convicted.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

he's playing sunday

Bowe was his second most targeted person outside Charles.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Bowe was his second most targeted person outside Charles.

I think there is a false perception that Alex doesn't target Bowe often because earlier in the season, he didn't. I suspect if you take his last 4 games, we'd see that Bowe gets the marjority of the targets.
Share 49ersWebzone