LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 187 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

• vaden
  • Veteran
I'd much rather we face KC than Indy, NE, Denver and even Cincy, a team I've long said is overrated and I do think KC is better than Cincy but we'd match up better against KC. Their run D is awful, allowing an NFL-worst 5.0 ypr, so we'd likely run all over them - IF Roman is smart enough to commit to the run. Defensively, we'd destroy KC's horrendous OL. Charles would have no space to run and while I maintain that Alex is a very good QB, he'd have to play like Aaron Rodgers to beat us.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Might be best to keep the meltdowns and deflections out of this thread.

I came here looking to see if anyone had...
payton manning to have mri on his leg--can you imagine the comments here if it is alex smith vs brock osweiler sunday nite
Originally posted by hofer36:
payton manning to have mri on his leg--can you imagine the comments here if it is alex smith vs brock osweiler sunday nite

Luckiest 10-0 qb in the world?
Oh boy.......
Originally posted by hofer36:

Will still be a 1 score lead game
I hope peyton plays so Chief haters have no more excuses when they beat the broncos.

And I'm starting to get very, very pissed off at our front office. f**k.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Chiefs are a damn good team, but if they played the Niners right now, they would get absolutely dismantled!

FTFY.

I bet they take the Chickens. Have you watched their last two games?

Do you both still feel this way?
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Chiefs are a damn good team, but if they played the Niners right now, they would get absolutely dismantled!

FTFY.

This part of the forum will explode if Smith and the Chiefs beat Denver on Sunday.
smithers will win this matchup regardless of whether peyton plays or not. the chiefs defense is too strong for denver
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
This part of the forum will explode if Smith and the Chiefs beat Denver on Sunday.

Only if Manning is playing. If he doesn't, it will continue on status quo...

FTFY.

Yes I still do. I find it amazing that no one is really crediting the Panthers. They are the type of smash mouth team that the Niners tend to fold against.

Did you guys see the intensity their defense played yesterday? Plus they got a tremendous RB committee, Tolbert is a juggernaut.

Sorry guys, but the Niner loss does not make the Chiefs more dominant on their bye week.

FTFY.

Yes I still do. I find it amazing that no one is really crediting the Panthers. They are the type of smash mouth team that the Niners tend to fold against.

Did you guys see the intensity their defense played yesterday? Plus they got a tremendous RB committee, Tolbert is a juggernaut.

Sorry guys, but the Niner loss does not make the Chiefs more dominant on their bye week.

If Carolina is smash mouth defense..what do you think KC's #1 NFL rated defense is? Meek?

Please note: I'm not suggesting or hinting that I would want the niners to lose this match up...just that I'm not confident that they would win based on current performances.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Nov 11, 2013 at 1:29 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone