There are 193 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by hofer36:
it seems to have ratcheted up more for many of the anit-alex posters with the play of kaepernick this season...he came in last half of 2012 and was being proclaimed by many on the board as elite----he hasnt put up elite numbers this year, they are confronted with not only the fact that they were wrong about 9-0 alex smith but also their proclamations of greatness for kaepernick (which still may happen--just has not happened yet in my view)...leading to a lashing out...that is my theory at least

Too invested in being right about a prior position? Yeah, likely. I just wonder how many just like the sport of tweaking folks to see if they can get a reaction. Probably more than I would like to think! LOL!
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Skull-Leader:
Originally posted by Joecool:
The false part is why you claim the reason why Alex isn't a top 15 QB is because of the pieces around him. I simply stated that QBR doesn't hold drops against QB's whereas the NFL rating does. Alex is still terrible in QBR. He near bottom in the league in just about every category. I can understand if he was in the middle or in the 15 rank area and then I can see if parts around him improve...but he's playing not playing well at all. He has always been an inconsistent QB.

There is a 9-0 team and all that has been mentioned in this thread is the terrible OL, or lazy WR, or RB that can't run strong...

really?

If you've watched any of the Chiefs games it's true that their OL is terrible at both run and pass blocking, so it's hard to really take QBR seriously. If you think Alex isn't playing well at all, how has Kap looked to you?

It is an OL that is leading a 9-0 team. Jamaal Charles is 3rd in rushing. They are leading a 9-0 team. See how that can work when the details are not included.

Of course their OL has issues but so does the QB. I already stated 5 other QB's with more sacks than Alex who are playing better. Could it just be that Alex is not playing well? Maybe it is because Reid is not calling the fantasy plays for him.

And in circles we go. No need to discuss more.

heard that one before
Kind of off topic..but since all the Alex stuff is here, I thought I'd share what I thought was a good interview.

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/11/07/alex-smith-in-the-right-place/
KC vs Denver is starting to look like some good games.

I say they split 1-1 each.

KC has the best defense....gulp.. in the league. Their CB's could work Manning . I seent it.

It all depends on how Alex handles himself in those games. Alex, Jamal , and Bowe have to score anything and the defense will do the rest.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Kind of off topic..but since all the Alex stuff is here, I thought I'd share what I thought was a good interview.

The 49ers actually gave AS a chance to succeed and that's cool..even though the Chiefs were the ones to offer the best deal..they could have shipped him somewhere horrible like Jax or somewhere where his style doesn't fit.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
KC vs Denver is starting to look like some good games.

I say they split 1-1 each.

KC has the best defense....gulp.. in the league. Their CB's could work Manning . I seent it.

It all depends on how Alex handles himself in those games. Alex, Jamal , and Bowe have to score anything and the defense will do the rest.
it's gonna be who makes more mistakes on offense kinda game..might be a tie
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Jakemall:

The 49ers actually gave AS a chance to succeed and that's cool..even though the Chiefs were the ones to offer the best deal..they could have shipped him somewhere horrible like Jax or somewhere where his style doesn't fit.

They shipped him to a 2-14 Chiefs With a #1 pick in the draft goes to the worst team in the league. They did shipped him somewhere horrible.

THE CHIEFS ARE GOOD , BRO.

Their defense is solid. Their secondary is one of the BEST in the NFL.

They have a great MLB in D. Johnson.

Dwayne Bowe is a big WR who is somewhat fast. Easy Target.

Jamal Charles is a tiny beast. One of the fastest if not thee fastest RB in the league.

Chiefs would be a good team if they only cut back on the mistakes. With Andy Reid and Alex Smith (wow have times changed) the mistake percentage should go down significantly.

• Jiks

Stupid ass kids.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Nov 8, 2013 at 11:07 AM ]
Chiefs are a damn good team, but if they played the Niners or Seahawks right now, they would get absolutely dismantled!

9-0 the Chiefs have the winning formula. Why yall trying to knock it with dumb stats? the only stat THAT matters is if you get the W or the L.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Chiefs are a damn good team, but if they played the Niners right now, they would get absolutely dismantled!

FTFY.

I bet they take the Chickens. Have you watched their last two games?
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Stupid ass kids.

LMAO
Originally posted by verb1der:
Chiefs are a damn good team, but if they played the Niners or Seahawks right now, they would get absolutely dismantled!

havent seen the seahawks play recently i take it---and smith beat seahawks his last 3 times
as for playing the niners it would be a close game
Love all these stats. They support the old saying "Their are liars, damned liars then there are statisticians".

All this to say KC is good or not. To me it bowls down to this:

If the Niners are in the Super Bowl, who would your rather face?

• NE
  • Cincin
  • Indy
  • KC

I would prefer KC and you?
Share 49ersWebzone