LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

grit.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Alex needs to work on his accuracy...that one needed to be stuck in his visor.
Go Alex

what a drop by McCluster !!
you can start losing now KC, thanks for the 2nd rounder
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by strickac:
Again the Chiefs' D saves the day. This team is a joke. They're still the most overrated team in the league.

Sounds like the 2011 niners to me...

Not really. There are similarities, but we beat good teams in 2011. The Chiefs have yet to play a good team this season. It is the most cake schedule I've ever seen. We certainly did not let any team gash us on the ground like the Bills did to the Chiefs today. They are certainly a good team, but they are not elite, far from it.

http://www.fannation.com/blogs/post/1299408

Get back to me after you've read this and let's talk.
Again the Chiefs' D saves the day. This team is a joke. They're still the most overrated team in the league.

Ah. Haven't watched the Seahawks lately, have you?

Not really. There are similarities, but we beat good teams in 2011. The Chiefs have yet to play a good team this season. It is the most cake schedule I've ever seen. We certainly did not let any team gash us on the ground like the Bills did to the Chiefs today. They are certainly a good team, but they are not elite, far from it.

Can't argue that they have had an easy schedule, but to minimize a 9-0 record by saying they are "FAR from elite" I disagree with that.

That offense, Smith included, is struggling. But 9-0. That's something that doesn't happen a lot. That's a top 5 team in the NFL right now, IMHO. Niners would crush them on a neutral field. Broncos - maybe. Saints - probably. Seahawks - lol - I would have said they would kick the s**t out of the Chefs until today, but after watching them on Monday and against the 0-7 Bucs, I'd thinking the shine may be off that turd.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Can't argue that they have had an easy schedule, but to minimize a 9-0 record by saying they are "FAR from elite" I disagree with that.

That offense, Smith included, is struggling. But 9-0. That's something that doesn't happen a lot. That's a top 5 team in the NFL right now, IMHO. Niners would crush them on a neutral field. Broncos - maybe. Saints - probably. Seahawks - lol - I would have said they would kick the s**t out of the Chefs until today, but after watching them on Monday and against the 0-7 Bucs, I'd thinking the shine may be off that turd.

Basically they need to get past the Colts, Broncos and NE to get to the superbowl. It doesn't look impossible anymore...and once you're at the game anything can happen..see Ravens over 49ers.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Nov 3, 2013 at 2:17 PM ]
^Thanks for reminding me,

The offense needs to get better. If it does, then they will be in the mix in the playoffs. If Smith and the rest continue to struggle, then I'm thinking one and done.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
^Thanks for reminding me,

The offense needs to get better. If it does, then they will be in the mix in the playoffs. If Smith and the rest continue to struggle, then I'm thinking one and done.

They're having some line issues and some drop issues...and honestly Alex hasn't been as good as he was last year.

On the other hand, it's a new playbook, new player chemistry and they have more time to get it straight. As it stands, the offense is about average statistically in the NFL. They don't need to get much better to have a chance...and they've demonstrated that.

I have to fulfill a prerequisite in order to argue with you? LMAO. Anyway, I glanced at your link and saw it was written in 2011 which I found of little relevance to the caliber of teams the Chiefs play this year.

They beat the teams they are supposed to beat, and are 9-0 with that, so I'm not really sure what your argument is.
this is too f**kin cool lol

I have to fulfill a prerequisite in order to argue with you? LMAO. Anyway, I glanced at your link and saw it was written in 2011 which I found of little relevance to the caliber of teams the Chiefs play this year.

2011--9er opponents were equal to the Chiefs in 2013?
Originally posted by AmpLee
But I'm not going to lump them into an elite category

who would really ask you to? has anyone been saying they are elite?
Share 49ersWebzone