There are 273 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by susweel:
probably the worst 8-0 team in the history of the nfl they have had a cupcake schedule and the games still have been close. Should be a one and done if they reach the playoffs.

Really? Where'd you get that little bit of useful info? I'm really tempted to call you out on this...but instead I'll just say...

The answer is listed on page 302

No need to feed the troll.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
It's early, I know, but if the Chiefs continue to win and can get home field advantage, there's no telling what could happen in the playoffs.

there are some teams like the pats, ravens and denver used to cold weather but gotta tell you,, the midwest in january with those bat s**t crazy chiefs fans wearing short sleeved shirts is a heckuva sight for the opposition

cold and the loudest stadium in the NFL..that's a heck of a combo.
It's early, I know, but if the Chiefs continue to win and can get home field advantage, there's no telling what could happen in the playoffs.

there are some teams like the pats, ravens and denver used to cold weather but gotta tell you,, the midwest in january with those bat s**t crazy chiefs fans wearing short sleeved shirts is a heckuva sight for the opposition

One good thing for the Chiefs is the AFC is weak this year, if I had to pick, I think the Colts can upset in KC.
Manning (7-1) - 4 fumbles lost
Luck (5-2) - 1 fumble lost
Wilson (7-1) - 5 fumbles lost
Brees (6-1) - 0 fumbles lost
Kaepernick (6-2) - 4 fumbles lost
Dalton (6-3) - 2 fumbles lost
Stafford (5-3) - 2 fumbles lost

A. Smith (8-0) - 0 fumbles lost

I was wondering about QB fumble totals, as I watch some of these QBs fumbling quite a bit. Aside from the low INTs for Alex, the fumbles he hasn't given up are also very advantageous.

... and just throwing it out there, KC is still top 10 in most team drops... and still bottom 10 in OL pass protection... and still #1 in most offensive penalties.
Chiefs-Broncos get flexed onto Sunday Night Football

APGoing into the season, there were reasons to think the Chiefs would be better, namely because they could barely be worse than in 2012.But now that they're perfect, they're suddenly a prime time draw.The NFL announced the Week 11 Chiefs-Broncos game on Nov. 17 has been drawn as the first flex-scheduled game of the year, replacing Packers-Giants on Sunday Night Football.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/01/chiefs-broncos-get-flexed-onto-sunday-night-football/

Great news for me, as before, SF/NOLA and the KC/DEN game were both scheduled at the same time!

Matt Maiocco :

"After eight games, the Chiefs are the only unbeaten team in the NFL. And the 49ers are guaranteed to receive Kansas City's second-round pick.
If the 49ers would like to see that pick acquired from the Chiefs to be the best-possible selection, they would now like to see the Chiefs go into a tailspin and fail to make the playoffs."

Yes please lose all the rest
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

APGoing into the season, there were reasons to think the Chiefs would be better, namely because they could barely be worse than in 2012.But now that they're perfect, they're suddenly a prime time draw.The NFL announced the Week 11 Chiefs-Broncos game on Nov. 17 has been drawn as the first flex-scheduled game of the year, replacing Packers-Giants on Sunday Night Football.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/01/chiefs-broncos-get-flexed-onto-sunday-night-football/

Great news for me, as before, SF/NOLA and the KC/DEN game were both scheduled at the same time!

LOL @ that GIF
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:

One good thing for the Chiefs is the AFC is weak this year, if I had to pick, I think the Colts can upset in KC.
i agree, yes the chiefs are unbeaten but right now i think the best team playing the best now are the colts
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

Looks like NBC saved you from a difficult dilemma. Which game to watch: your favorite team or SF vs NO.
  • buck
  • Veteran
They have won enough.

Time to lose some.

I hope they can go 0-8 in the second half of the season.

i agree, yes the chiefs are unbeaten but right now i think the best team playing the best now are the colts

Meh, they're vulnerable, especially with Wayne out. San Diego ran the ball down their throats, 49ers should have done the same, they're a very good team but definitely some holes on that roster. I'd honestly be more worried about running into the Broncos or Patriots with Gronkowski in the playoffs.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Looks like NBC saved you from a difficult dilemma. Which game to watch: your favorite team or SF vs NO.

LOL, this.
I don't understand why so many people hate on Alex Smith even though he no longer plays for the 49ers. Although i understand why 49ers fans still Root for him..
pro football focus ranks marcus cooper as 4th best corner in nfl, according to sports illustrated's chris burke
Originally posted by hofer36:
pro football focus ranks marcus cooper as 4th best corner in nfl, according to sports illustrated's chris burke

Yes, although he's still played about 200 less snaps than the other CB's, it'll be interesting to see if he keeps the level of play up.
Share 49ersWebzone