LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

• cciowa
  • Veteran
the best thing alex brought to the table is his leadership, lord knows, the chiefs were starving for that after last years fiasco on and off the field. I think he and family have gotten involved in the community,,, mid west people love that stuff and you can pile up alot of good will with that among your fan base
  • thl408
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Thank you KC for the 2nd rd pick. You guys can start losing now, we appreciate it.

Yeah. Win 8 straight, now please lose 8 straight so the 49ers can get the 15th-ish pick in the 2nd round. Really though I can see them going 12-4. That would be a low 2nd rounder.
Smith found the perfect team and almost the same exact situation for him since resigning with Harbaugh in 2011. It's almost like replaying the whole 2011-2012 for him again except with the Chiefs. And they are doing a better job record wise. Offensively Andy Reid may be doing a better job with his offense then Roman and Harbaugh with theirs. Though Harbaugh had the shorten offseason to deal with. Smith is doing a good job in being the point man in turning around 2 franchises. If the Chiefs go 12+ wins, you would have to put them at contender level.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Smith found the perfect team and almost the same exact situation for him since resigning with Harbaugh in 2011. It's almost like replaying the whole 2011-2012 for him again except with the Chiefs. And they are doing a better job record wise. Offensively Andy Reid may be doing a better job with his offense then Roman and Harbaugh with theirs. Though Harbaugh had the shorten offseason to deal with. Smith is doing a good job in being the point man in turning around 2 franchises. If the Chiefs go 12+ wins, you would have to put them at contender level.
the end result is yes a win, but these games are ugly and bounce in both directions ...i dont know how you can say this is all according to Reids plan ?
It's early, I know, but if the Chiefs continue to win and can get home field advantage, there's no telling what could happen in the playoffs.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
It's early, I know, but if the Chiefs continue to win and can get home field advantage, there's no telling what could happen in the playoffs.

there are some teams like the pats, ravens and denver used to cold weather but gotta tell you,, the midwest in january with those bat s**t crazy chiefs fans wearing short sleeved shirts is a heckuva sight for the opposition
With the way the Chiefs are playing, the 2nd round draft pick may very well serve as ammo for other/future picks.

I don't see too many rookies making our team next year.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

there are some teams like the pats, ravens and denver used to cold weather but gotta tell you,, the midwest in january with those bat s**t crazy chiefs fans wearing short sleeved shirts is a heckuva sight for the opposition

Pats - Brady having arguably the worst year of his career. Defense missing several key players for the year. WR corps one of the worst in the league.
Ravens - a shell of last year after all the gutting they did in the offseason.
Denver - Cold weather has always been Peyton's kryponite after all his years in a dome. He also struggles in big games. Big games in cold weather? forget about it.
I think Smith and the offensive line will struggle against the Bills. The Browns found something in the Chiefs' O-line protection that they can take advantage of that whole second half last week. I expect the Bills can do the same. Lets see how Andy Reid and his coaches can counter this week.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
I think Smith and the offensive line will struggle against the Bills. The Browns found something in the Chiefs' O-line protection that they can take advantage of that whole second half last week. I expect the Bills can do the same. Lets see how Andy Reid and his coaches can counter this week.

Slant patterns. A lost art in the NFL.

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
With the way the Chiefs are playing, the 2nd round draft pick may very well serve as ammo for other/future picks.

I don't see too many rookies making our team next year.

Same nonsense people said last season. You act as if this team is static and they won't have a bunch of free agents leaving that will need to be replaced. Every single season from here on out the 49ers can expect to lose free agents and have to draft well to replace them.

Some of the 49ers 2014 free agents:

Kyle Williams
Colt McCoy
Jonathan Goodwin
Anthony Dixon
Perrish Cox
Tarell Brown
Tramaine Brock
Marion Manningham
Anquan Boldin
Phil Dawson
Donte Whitner

Realistically out of that list they could end up with 7 or 8 guys they need to replace on the roster, plus the possibility of roster upgrades at certain positions...etc.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
probably the worst 8-0 team in the history of the nfl they have had a cupcake schedule and the games still have been close. Should be a one and done if they reach the playoffs.
Hope the Chiefs finish off this season with a nice 0-8 run.
Originally posted by Furlow:

Slant patterns. A lost art in the NFL.

Yeah, they will need more than just running that. The Brown did 2 things very well in the second half. First they limit Charles who had been gashing them in the first half. Then when the Chiefs started to go away from Charles to try to continue drives, they go after Smith. The Chiefs have to either imposed their running game better or take more chances further downfield. Easier said then done. They are a 8-0 team but not a dominate one.
Originally posted by susweel:
probably the worst 8-0 team in the history of the nfl they have had a cupcake schedule and the games still have been close. Should be a one and done if they reach the playoffs.

Really? Where'd you get that little bit of useful info? I'm really tempted to call you out on this...but instead I'll just say...

The answer is listed on page 302
Share 49ersWebzone