LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Dude. Get off it. The author of the ARTICLE made that statement, not Jakemall. Contact the author and b***h at him. It is a silly position that he has taken.

You could have just now made the same point to McGibblets. The author of the article, Grant Cohen made the statement about Smith's play and Harbaugh's response, not Joecool. Contact the author and b***h at him.

But you didn't. Evidently you feel the need to step in for some posters but not others. It's called "consistency." Look into it.

You appear to have reading comprehension problems. You were arguing with a quoted author and pinning that on another poster. Joe and McG were arguing with each other.

Then, rather than admit that you f**ked up (because you did when you got all high and mighty), you chose to take a shot at me. Wwaaaa-- you are REALLY put upon!

I know that you are a PBM. I've let you slide because you seemed to have matured and you have good football knowledge. I didn't even get on you for your recent false claims that you supported the team's last QB, though I knew that you did not under your prior screen name. This, too, was part of your scheme to post here again under a different name,

Simply put, I'm sick of your s**t and I'm sick of having to police threads that you post in because your spew leads to problems. Your free pass is revoked.

Later.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

This is neither helpful nor necessary. Be part of the solution, not the problem.
  • Jiks

This is neither helpful nor necessary. Be part of the solution, not the problem.

I'm sorry... was just a suggestion that could lead to a happier WZ.
KC favored by 3 in Buffalo....

I think this is the game they finally lose
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Quite possible.

From the easiest schedule in the first half to one of the hardest in the second. We'll see if that D can keep it up and if the O can become more consistent.

Anything's possible. Far as I know, the QB situation is looking rough for the Bills.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Anything's possible. Far as I know, the QB situation is looking rough for the Bills.
its just with that kc defense, it really makes it a struggle for other teams. and if you have a quarterback and offense that does not give teams xmas presents,,, its tough. i think they have a very good chance to win this game and denver
Originally posted by cciowa:

its just with that kc defense, it really makes it a struggle for other teams. and if you have a quarterback and offense that does not give teams xmas presents,,, its tough. i think they have a very good chance to win this game and denver

Yeah, I expect KC to win at Buffalo. Not at all sure about Denver... I like the one game at a time mentality.

Originally posted by GNielsen:
Dude. Get off it. The author of the ARTICLE made that statement, not Jakemall. Contact the author and b***h at him. It is a silly position that he has taken.

You could have just now made the same point to McGibblets. The author of the article, Grant Cohen made the statement about Smith's play and Harbaugh's response, not Joecool. Contact the author and b***h at him.

But you didn't. Evidently you feel the need to step in for some posters but not others. It's called "consistency." Look into it.

You appear to have reading comprehension problems. You were arguing with a quoted author and pinning that on another poster. Joe and McG were arguing with each other.

Then, rather than admit that you f**ked up (because you did when you got all high and mighty), you chose to take a shot at me. Wwaaaa-- you are REALLY put upon!

I know that you are a PBM. I've let you slide because you seemed to have matured and you have good football knowledge. I didn't even get on you for your recent false claims that you supported the team's last QB, though I knew that you did not under your prior screen name. This, too, was part of your scheme to post here again under a different name,

Simply put, I'm sick of your s**t and I'm sick of having to police threads that you post in because your spew leads to problems. Your free pass is revoked.

Later.

I knew it!!

What was his previous name or is that a secret?

And sorry to all of you for derailing the thread.
Damn 949 served notice.
Originally posted by Joecool:

You can try to sugar coat it all you want but Alex did not play well. I am only bringing this up because of all his praise that HE beat SEA last year.

He made the plays that were needed to make. You can call it playing well/mediocre/terrible... but the hard cold truth is that he made the plays that were needed to gain the lead.. extend the lead.. and the defense took care of the rest. That sounds like Alex Smith. 28-6-1 record. Best of all QBs over the last 3 years. Is he the best QB in the game? haha, no... and no one would say he is. But the dude has been a winner.... and I guess that just drives you crazy.. but do try to get over it. There's really no need for you to obsess over Alex and feel so threatened as to incessantly attempt to cut him down.

This is all in reference to comments that SF won vs SEA when Alex was the QB. However, your drive analysis points directly to our Defense stuffing SEA the entire second half. So, you are telling me letting SEA get the ball with 5+ minutes is Alex managing himself to a win or could Alex have put together a longer drive, be up by 2 scores instead of one with SEA having very little time?

Looking into the details and it was obvious, the key ingredient for SF winning that game was our Defense played the entire game.

However, Alex Smith definitely compliments a great defense. I will point that out as Kap was not able to compliment the play of his defense for the first 3 quarters.

Alex drives for a TD.
Hawks 3 and out
Alex INT
Hawks 3 and out
Ginn with 19 yd punt return for major field position advantage
SF FG to put us up only 7 points
So we go up 13-6 and SEA still had 5 minutes but our defense holds them again.
Score is 10-6 and you think it was more vital to use up clock than score TDs. So we go up 13-6 and SEA still had 5 minutes but our defense holds them again.
Share 49ersWebzone