There are 288 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by Amir:
anyone rooting for the chiefs after this point is a fake ass fan. we got our 2nd. now lets hope for the highest possible 2nd round pick.

8-8.

were the "fans" rooting against smith when he was the niners qb fake ass fans too?

this lol this.

I'm rooting for Alex. Niners have shown they are capable of drafting the right players. I'll trust them to do it again next year.

Go Alex!
amir spitting the truth in this thread
Chiefs aint going 8-8 but keeping rooting for that so you can be a "real" fan
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

A lot of butts are hurts seeing Alex Smith succeed.
[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 27, 2013 at 4:22 PM ]

Damn, I didnt know that. To think I wasted my time every year rooting for the cowboys to go 0-16 even though they weren't.

Carry on everybody, Val has dropped straight wisdom.
Originally posted by 4ML:

A lot of butts are hurts seeing Alex Smith succeed.

yup you nailed it
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Alex Smith #winning
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
That was a sick INT by DeAngelo Hall.
Root for who you like, or what you like. Wanting to see Alex suceed does not make you a "fake fan". It's not like someone "rooting" or being a fan of a certain team affects the outcome of the game anyhow.
Guess I'm a fake ass niner fan, my feelings a truly hurt by somebody who probably has only been alive long enough to encompass one 9er superbowl victory. To think there is probably countless harbaugh era bandwagon niner fans who are much bigger fans than me because they are hoping the 38th pick when I was just hoping for a second round pick.

This, rate my fandom by draft pick positioning is ignorant. I bet most here couldn't remember when the draft was followed by 5 people nationally, now because a bunch of commercials are sold it's highly important. I hope the 9ers end up trading the pick for a player, then we'll see how silly this whole crusade is.

Also, and I'm sure the short attention span blokes will miss this (including one mod who has horrible reading comprehension), but I don't find anything wrong if you want the chiefs to go 0-8 the rest of the way, there is nothing wrong with rooting against them and there really is nothing wrong with rooting for them.

I would bet a bunch that a fair portion of 9ers players and coaches are all routing for Alex and the Chiefs to have a good season. I may have something in common with them, I would be happy if the chiefs give us the best possible draft pick but I am just as happy to see them do well. Imagine, they wouldn't be deemed fake ass fans but could be deemed fake as players/coaches because they are rooting for something that doesn't maximize the 9ers position (hypothetical).
[ Edited by Shorteous on Oct 27, 2013 at 5:18 PM ]

• Jiks
Alex Smith > Chad Pennington
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Guess I'm a fake ass niner fan, my feelings a truly hurt by somebody who probably has only been alive long enough to encompass one 9er superbowl victory. To think there is probably countless harbaugh era bandwagon niner fans who are much bigger fans than me because they are hoping the 38th pick when I was just hoping for a second round pick.

This, rate my fandom by draft pick positioning is ignorant. I bet most here couldn't remember when the draft was followed by 5 people nationally, now because a bunch of commercials are sold it's highly important. I hope the 9ers end up trading the pick for a player, then we'll see how silly this whole crusade is.

Also, and I'm sure the short attention span blokes will miss this (including one mod who has horrible reading comprehension), but I don't find anything wrong if you want the chiefs to go 0-8 the rest of the way, there is nothing wrong with rooting against them and there really is nothing wrong with rooting for them.

I would bet a bunch that a fair portion of 9ers players and coaches are all routing for Alex and the Chiefs to have a good season. I may have something in common with them, I would be happy if the chiefs give us the best possible draft pick but I am just as happy to see them do well. Imagine, they wouldn't be deemed fake ass fans but could be deemed fake as players/coaches because they are rooting for something that doesn't maximize the 9ers position (hypothetical).

You make some good points, until you confused someone rooting for a better pick and someone talking about fandom. I haven't called anyone less of a fan, that was other folks. Maybe you can go back and read that. Anyone coming here stating root for the chiefs and you aren't a real fan is inciting. Rooting for the best possible pick is different.

My hopes for Alex this year was to prove to the people who trolled the board for years that Alex wasn't good because he didnt throw for 400 yards and 4 TDs a game were wrong. There are many ways to play QB, but winning is all that matters. They never believed that. I just wanted Alex to prove he was capable of leading a team, which he obviously has. I am not signing up to root for the chiefs full time. Big difference. I wish the kid the best of luck, he was a true class act. But if I'm giving the choice between the 50th and the 60th pick, I'm picking the 50th. Not really hard to understand.
9 NOV 3 12:00PMCST * AT BILLS. (I see win for the Chiefs)
10 BYE
11 NOV 17 3:05PMCST * AT BRONCOS. (In Denver, I see their first loss)
12 NOV 24 12:00PMCST * CHARGERS. (Tough game but its at home, win Chiefs but close)
13 DEC 1 12:00PMCST * BRONCOS. (In KC, I can see the chiefs winning this one with solid D and efficient offense)
14 DEC 8 12:00PMCST * AT REDSKINS. (RG3 can't handle the blitz, win KC)
15 DEC 15 3:05PMCST * AT RAIDERS. (Duh, win Chiefs)
16 DEC 22 12:00PMCST * COLTS. (Loss here, colts are tough)
17 DEC 29 3:25PMCST * AT CHARGERS. (In San Diego, I'll go chargers for the split)

By my own look, I see a 13-3 record. Wow. That's amazing thinking of last years record. Totally backs up the draft pick.

Thoughts?
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
9 NOV 3 12:00PMCST * AT BILLS. (I see win for the Chiefs)
10 BYE
11 NOV 17 3:05PMCST * AT BRONCOS. (In Denver, I see their first loss)
12 NOV 24 12:00PMCST * CHARGERS. (Tough game but its at home, win Chiefs but close)
13 DEC 1 12:00PMCST * BRONCOS. (In KC, I can see the chiefs winning this one with solid D and efficient offense)
14 DEC 8 12:00PMCST * AT REDSKINS. (RG3 can't handle the blitz, win KC)
15 DEC 15 3:05PMCST * AT RAIDERS. (Duh, win Chiefs)
16 DEC 22 12:00PMCST * COLTS. (Loss here, colts are tough)
17 DEC 29 3:25PMCST * AT CHARGERS. (In San Diego, I'll go chargers for the split)

By my own look, I see a 13-3 record. Wow. That's amazing thinking of last years record. Totally backs up the draft pick.

Thoughts?
every game for the Chiefs has been a grinder and ST/Def have came up clutch towards the end of the game.

every game could have been a lost, the but the ball keeps bouncing their way. i think they will finish 12-4
i think they get swept by the broncos and lose AT Raiders and AT Chargers and Colts
Share 49ersWebzone