LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 133 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by GNielsen:
Also, I hope every Niner fan around here now appreciates what a good all-around team the Colts are this year. That Colts defense is stoning an offense that laid 51 points on the Cowboys.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
This. No one is mad except you, man.

It's way past time for you guys to let this go. I'm not mad and I haven't been mad. You guys are acting like a reactionary tag-team.

Am I the Iron rub or NickoliRubov?

Rub the Animal Steele!

That makes 949 miss Elizabeth. Lol

Makes sense, doesn't it? Same svelte hips.

Oohhhh yeeeaaahhhhh!!!
Chiefs are killin it
So not only are the chiefs number one in the division, they have the best record in the NFL.
  • DJD
  • Veteran
With Peyton and the Broncos going down in flames to the Colts (who are making quite a habit of beating top tier teams.. i digress).... Alex Smith and the amazing turn around story Chiefs are the only undefeated team after 7 weeks.

Congratulations Alex!!! I'm stoked for you.. *applause*
Doesn't hurt we are all but assured that additional 2nd round pick!!

Did anyone see this coming?? I mean really!! KC was terrible last year,, So it's not like he waltzed into a well oiled machine.

either way.. Hats off Alex!!
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Allx9er:
there will always be a an Alex Smith thread

ALWAYS

49ersWebzone circa year 1002005: A long time ago in a galaxy far away, the Alex Smith threads began...

Another Alex Smith thread....great...the WZ really needed this lol. But seriously, the Chiefs were not terrible last season, they had like 6 or 9 (no pun intended) pro bowlers. Great RB, pretty good WRs and an excellent defense. What they didn't have was a HC or QB, now they have that and they are winning. Sorta like the Niners before Harbaugh.
One more win until we get the 2nd rnd pick and next years draft is stocked with talent so great f**kin move
Chiefs AFC top seed. The road to the Super Bowl goes through KC. The NFL's loudest venue and home of the tribal Indian war chant!! They making Priest Holmes proud and Tony Gonzalez wanna come back home
Originally posted by Heed49er:
Was Smith's TD run a busted play?

I think so. Smith froze for a tad too long.

Chiefs #1 team in the NFL. Who would of thunk it?
. His QBR is 20 points lower than it was with the 49ers last season and completion percentage is around 56%. I can't say I've been impressed with his play lately. His QB rating started up in the 90s and has basically been dropping every game.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 20, 2013 at 9:41 PM ]
I just hope they go on an epic slide ala Redskins style (or was it the Giants?) after the 8th win. I'd much rather have a high mid 2nd rounder than a very late second rounder.
That Defense is our 2011 Defense, Alex is still average as a QB. He is a game manager, at best. He can make plays, the run was nice, but he sold it wrong, obvious run play. But Chiefs are 4 real, 1 win away from a low 2nd
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
. His QBR is 20 points lower than it was with the 49ers last season and completion percentage is around 56%. I can't say I've been impressed with his play lately. His QB rating started up in the 90s and has basically been dropping every game.

justin smith said stats are for losers. QB's are single handedly judged on their w-l record. People are going to argue that Eli Manning is a HOF. While I laugh at that, he has won two superbowls even though he sucks big time but is a very good playoff QB.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Oct 20, 2013 at 9:43 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone