There are 163 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by mkmasn:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
That QB draw Smith ran was a pretty awesome thing. He's quick.

We've run it, I think we passed out of it. We ran a counter off it too. That was a pretty awesome thing.

It looked like a designed QB draw to me, but I may be wrong. I just saw it on highlights. He's always been quicker and faster than people think. He's really a great athlete.
Smith might be a more effective option qb, because people just don't think of him as one. But he's always been an option qb since his days at Utah.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Lol. Sorry we also have a sense of humor.

Yeah, I know. Real funny.... and classy!

Lol. Internet is cereal bidness

For serious.

PBMs have 0 sense of it. I've noticed.
LOL after all the Peyton nut swinging, the Chiefs are going to be in 1st place of the AFC West.

Suck on that Peyton, ESPN, and NFLN.

You know, when I see you and some other moderators around here treating Alex Smith jokes with the same attitude, I'll be surprised. But, you guys seem to lose your generous senses of humor if anyone comes around here criticizing Smith even with humor. I'm not one of those guys. I don't come around here and criticize Smith. I'm just saying there's a double-standard to your sense of humor.

Lol. You have no idea what you are talking about. I have warned and suspended guys on both sides of the argument.

You know, when I see you and some other moderators around here treating Alex Smith jokes with the same attitude, I'll be surprised. But, you guys seem to lose your generous senses of humor if anyone comes around here criticizing Smith even with humor. I'm not one of those guys. I don't come around here and criticize Smith. I'm just saying there's a double-standard to your sense of humor.

Nope. We know who is being silly and who is not. Years. Yes, years of experience. You are not an offender, so why are you nervous, man?
Funny. You guys both rush to your keyboards to respond and you call me nervous. I'm content to drop this entire line of argument. It's silly and irrelevant and I shouldn't have brought it up in the first place.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
LOL after all the Peyton nut swinging, the Chiefs are going to be in 1st place of the AFC West.

Suck on that Peyton, ESPN, and NFLN.

The game's not over yet, but it sure looks like KC will be the only undefeated team left in the AFC. Pretty amazing and a great story. Chiefs fans must be losing their minds.
Also, I hope every Niner fan around here now appreciates what a good all-around team the Colts are this year. That Colts defense is stoning an offense that laid 51 points on the Cowboys.
Funny. You guys both rush to your keyboards to respond and you call me nervous. I'm content to drop this entire line of argument. It's silly and irrelevant and I shouldn't have brought it up in the first place.

What are you talking about dude? We were joking in here and you come all serious for unknown reasons. If you have a problem, PM me.

What are you talking about dude? We were joking in here and you come all serious for unknown reasons. If you have a problem, PM me.

This. You seem defensive, man. You've consistently reminder us how much you defended Smith when he was here (prior to you signing up on this forum). Pm rubber. He's a good dude.
Also, I hope every Niner fan around here now appreciates what a good all-around team the Colts are this year. That Colts defense is stoning an offense that laid 51 points on the Cowboys.

Yeah, I thought the Colts is a surprisingly good team since they have beaten some really good teams including us, yet it makes no since to me why they lost to the Chargers.
I am not one to disparage someone appearance. I think it is weak, and beauty is in the eye as they say. But I can't ignore it. It has been bothering me since the beginning of the season. OK, here goes.

Am I the only one to think that if Andy Reid wore a green cap he would look like a cherry tomato?
[ Edited by Bluesbro on Oct 20, 2013 at 8:17 PM ]
Calm down, moderator. I've got no problem. I just call em like I see em. Like I said above, I shouldn't have brought anything up in the first place. I've obviously struck a nerve.
Shouldve asked for a 1st.
Share 49ersWebzone