LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 430 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Joecool:
Have you seen the teams HOU, CLE, and BUF have played? They are much tougher than their record whereas the Chiefs are weaker than their record. KC has now struggled against TEN and OAK. Also, KC is not playing well offensively.

HOU has a monster DL and top running game.
CLE is still a solid team.
BUF can also play very well

You can say things like that about pretty much every non-jaguar team in the league. Sagarin ratings (which include SoS) has Cleveland at 21, Buffalo at 24, and Houston at 26. These are bad teams, and with Weeden, Lewis, and Yates in place of Hoyer, Manuel, and Schaub you can knock them each down a level or 2. KC is in a very different class. Assuming no catastrophic injuries, 2-2 is their worst-case scenario in the next 4. Yes, they should lose at Denver, but they are too good at home to lose to Yates or Weeden. Maybe Buffalo pulls out a home win. But I doubt it.
Originally posted by kidash98:
Chiefs thread, yo! Not sure why you guys are still talking about Kraep when there is already a Kraep thread in Niner Talk!!!! (looking directly at you, JoeCool)

"Kraep"??? WTF?

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
"On the last play I was on the sideline screaming for a timeout because we had called a play that had no pressure answer. Colin (Kaepernick) did the best he could with the signal and the throw. I'm sure if the coaches had to do it over again they'd call something with a better pressure answer." -- Alex Smith

http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/Kansas-City-puts-smile-on-Alex-Smith-s-face-4891283.php#page-2

That's Alex Smith for you - class with a capital C all the way.
Chiefs thread, yo! Not sure why you guys are still talking about Kraep when there is already a Kraep thread in Niner Talk!!!! (looking directly at you, JoeCool)

I simply responded to someone who mentioned him but it stopped there. Should be looking directly at someone else.
"On the last play I was on the sideline screaming for a timeout because we had called a play that had no pressure answer. Colin (Kaepernick) did the best he could with the signal and the throw. I'm sure if the coaches had to do it over again they'd call something with a better pressure answer." -- Alex Smith

http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/Kansas-City-puts-smile-on-Alex-Smith-s-face-4891283.php#page-2

This is just another reason to respect this guy! He's a smart player and is team first.
Originally posted by GNielsen:

"Kraep"??? WTF?

That's Alex Smith for you - class with a capital C all the way.

What's the problem? People twisted up our previous QB's name all the time to mock him. Alice, Axl, ect...
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

This is just another reason to respect this guy! He's a smart player and is team first.

Did he know the play because he was hearing the play call or could tell by formation?
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Did he know the play because he was hearing the play call or could tell by formation?

Telepathy, holmes.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
What's the problem? People twisted up our previous QB's name all the time to mock him. Alice, Axl, ect...

I didn't like it then and I don't like it now. Cheap shots. Tired. Lazy. Low class. Bad fan behavior. Just my opinion.
And, by the way, that's a moderator taking that cheap shot. Again, WTF?

Do mods get warned?

At least the mod if anything was cheap-shotting a player.. and not you (or another poster).

Believe me, that sucks far worse.
LOl. Kid loves Kap. May have been a posting error (iphone, etc.) or just being silly. No malice intended, TMK.
Chiefs thread, yo! Not sure why you guys are still talking about Kap when there is already a Kap thread in Niner Talk!!!! (looking directly at you, JoeCool)

"Kraep"??? WTF?

Mah bad.. Parking Lot style posting there...

"Kap."

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
At least the mod if anything was cheap-shotting a player.. and not you (or another poster).

Believe me, that sucks far worse.

Honestly, for some reason it doesn't bother me as much if someone is cheap-shotting me rather than a Niner player, but I see that Kidash has responded.

Thank you, Kidash!
Originally posted by Jakemall:

I didn't like it then and I don't like it now. Cheap shots. Tired. Lazy. Low class. Bad fan behavior. Just my opinion.

That was about the only reasonable answer to my question. You may pass.
Share 49ersWebzone