LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

The Chiefs are a legit bet to knock off the Donkeys in 1 of the 2 games. Alex is capable of controlling the football and eating up the clock and keeping Manning off the field. Chiefs defense is also capable of shutting down anyone the way they are playing 10 sacks vs Raiders. Some people talk up Peyton Manning like he's Superman! Every season this guy throws lights out yet at age 37 Manning has only won 1 SB in his entire career or in other words Manning can be beat. And if Alex beats Manning and the Donkeys on a 2-14 team from 2012 I will LMAO at the haterz!!!!!!
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by HomerJ:
1 of 2 undefeated teams remaining in the league. That's impressive no matter how you want to critique it.

Keep it up Chiefs!

NO! DON'T KEEP IT UP!!! We just need them to win 8 games. The more they win after the 8th, the worse our draft pick in the 2nd will be. 8-8 would be the ideal record.

Not ashamed to say that I hope that they go all the way to the Superbowl and lose to us if we're there. Don't much care about the difference of 15 picks between the mid round 2nd (which is about as much as anyone could realistically hope for) and pick 63.

Imagine the hype if the Chiefs ended up playing us in the Super Bowl......
Originally posted by aTx49er:
1 of 2 undefeated teams remaining in the league. That's impressive no matter how you want to critique it.

Keep it up Chiefs!

NO! DON'T KEEP IT UP!!! We just need them to win 8 games. The more they win after the 8th, the worse our draft pick in the 2nd will be. 8-8 would be the ideal record.

Not ashamed to say that I hope that they go all the way to the Superbowl and lose to us if we're there. Don't much care about the difference of 15 picks between the mid round 2nd (which is about as much as anyone could realistically hope for) and pick 63.

Dunno..quite a bit of hype with the Harbowl.... I'm sure it'd get hype, but I don't know if it'd be more than that.
Dunno..quite a bit of hype with the Harbowl.... I'm sure it'd get hype, but I don't know if it'd be more than that.

Harbowl ended up quite a game after the light out fiasco (though I think the long delay helped the jittery 49ers to calm down, and cool down the super-hot Ravens.)

Keep it up Chiefs!

NO. Definitely not more than Harbowl.
Casual fans wouldn't care, but to football fans Alex Smith's revenge vs. the coach who did him dirty would be a good storyline.

P.S. I bet most football fans would be rooting against the 49ers

Keep it up Chiefs!

Not more nationally, but possibly more locally.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Um, you better check the bold once again.

As for Smith "having it in him" one or two games in a career doesn't mean a player is capable of doing something on call.

I can totally understand why Chiefs fans are not buying into their QB or their offense. They know their schedule is easy right now and these wins are nice but they are struggling and still haven't been tested yet. That is not good. That will get them a worse draft pick and be sort of a "phony" team.

If the Niners offense was barely doing anything vs weak teams, I would also worry but they had a brutal schedule and they are worse off at the WR position...so there's time.

I'm agreeing with you more than I'm disagreeing.

I looked at Cassel's 2010 stats and they were impressive....27 TD, 7 INTs. Yardage about the same as Smith (3100), but near 4:1 TD/INT ratio which is better than what he's done.

So somehow he became a relentless INT machine.

Someone I know joked that Alex Smith is the Anti-Eli....making Jason Campbell seem like a gunslinger. Protecting the football is great but with the amount of punts subjected to by a Smith led offense in SF/KC, where is the risk of making more downfield throws or tighter throws in traffic a bit more often?

Or can they at least scheme to get Bowe/Avery open on a bomb? They have the speed to get "college open" deep I'm sure....

It's so frustrating to watch. The guy can be a top 10-12ish QB in this league with a bit less risk aversion, and it's a shame he won't even try.

Yeah, just attempting a few more deep routes would slightly spread the defense more. Also, very interesting how much of a difference Cassell had from 2011 and 2012.
Passes thrown 21 yards or more this season

Alex is 3/9 for 116 yards No Tds or ints

Kraep is 4/16 for 129 yards 1 TD and 1 INT
Originally posted by valrod33:

Lol at kraep.

Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Keep it up Chiefs!

Not more nationally, but possibly more locally.
c'mon this would be the SB..a whole two weeks of media hype
Well they have the Patriots and Broncos upcoming so those will be true tests....and I'm sure L's.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

fake stats, lol
Originally posted by susweel:

fake stats, lol

Alex needs to throw more. Too easy to stop him: keep the defense focused on 0-10 because Alex won't throw it if a WR is even.

So Kap is actually taking a hit on his stats due to deep balls attempted. Just think how much higher his percentage may be if he attempted less.
Share 49ersWebzone