There are 204 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I came in here to talk about the Chiefs and Raiders and oh god you fellas are nuts man...what the hell.

anyway, as much as I'm looking forward to the Chiefs getting to 8 wins, and heck upsetting and taking Best Manning's division...I think this might be the week where they get their first lost. I think the Raiders will take a conservative approach and just constantly run the ball and play defense. They usually get up for these AFC West type games, even in KC. Its going to be interesting especially with the KC fans attempt today to beat Seattle's noise record.

I can see them winning, but it would IMO be a mistake for the Raiders to expect success on the ground. It's going to have to be because of Pryor's backyard balling and either hitting some big 9 routers or getting the D.P.I. for them. I'll say,

KC --- 27
OAK - 13

those backfoot last milli second passes might work on other teams, but the Chiefs will make him pay for that s**t. Lets see what kind of a true coach Allen is. When he first got to Oakland, his age/experience/coaching/attitude all reminded me of Nolan.

now Allen has a good team, imo. These are the occasions and this is the season where you will see if they have the right coach that can take them to the next level.
KC--30
Oak--10

Unless the recent resurgence is real, I believe the Raiders will wilt against the Chief's D and the Chief's O will tootle along winning games. But it may be time for a let down...never know with teams on a roll.
On this iPad thingy, so I can't cut from your post. I just want to comment on your last paragraph. Who are you to tell people what their reasonable expectations for Kaep should be? I ask that not in a snide or angry way...just puzzled. Too much vagueness when you don't say who it is you are speaking of. I pop into the Kaep thread from time to time..to question an excuse given or express that I want more out of him. That should not be a problem to do so. I don't like being labeled a hater or instigator just because I clearly like "the other guy"...that's not fair. I legitimately want Kaep to be great...just like the other 98 percent of SF fans.

I have zero interest in vindication or causing division her anymore. To me, Smith has already proven the detractors wrong these last few years...so there is no motivation for me. The hate here is all one-sided...at least from the regulars here. We can't control it if some newb shows up to stir up the hate.

Sounds like you know who I'm talking about or at least one of the posters I'm talking about. Who am I to tell people? Who do I have to be? Just my opinion. If you don't like it that's really tough luck. Your defensive response tells me I've hit a nerve.
I can see them winning, but it would IMO be a mistake for the Raiders to expect success on the ground. It's going to have to be because of Pryor's backyard balling and either hitting some big 9 routers or getting the D.P.I. for them. I'll say,

KC rushing defense is currently #6 in the league. If the Raiders are planning on just pounding the run, I don't think they're going to get anywhere. And, as I've posted before, it doesn't look to me like the Raiders can stop the Chiefs offense from methodically going up and down the field. I see the Chiefs going to 6-0.
Originally posted by mkmasn:
Alex Smith is going to shaft the Raiders and then his Raiderette wife. And put the video of both on the internet.

lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Reid Ferrin ‏@KCChiefs_Reid45m
#Chiefs inactives:
Flowers, Fasano, Bray, Moses, Howard, Kush and Rishaw Johnson. Cooper in for Flowers and McGrath in for Fasano #OAKvsKC

Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs from nfl.com
Kaluka Maiava OLB Inactive - Tough blow for Oakland's run defense.
Tyvon Branch SS Inactive
Menelik Watson OT Inactive
Rashad Jennings RB Active
Daniel Muir DT Inactive
Stefen Wisniewski C Inactive
Stacy McGee DT Active
Christo Bilukidi DT Inactive
Juron Criner WR Inactive
Marcel Reece FB Active
Darren McFadden RB Active - Both Jennings and McFadden active. Split workload?
Tony Pashos T Active
same crap... wide open formations... Jamaal Charles stuffed on back to back plays... Alex ran for a 3rd and long conversion, but nope... KC punt.
Alex has been terrible down the field. Awful accuracy so far
Originally posted by Method:
Alex has been terrible down the field. Awful accuracy so far

his WR aren't making plays and his Oline is still the KC oline.

With Charles' feet blisters, A Smith is going to have to run it himself. Lazy ass Dwayne Bowe is only good for goaline fades.

The whole offense has been complete and utter crap.
Alex has been really really bad.

yeah... looking like a stop-gap today... so far.

He has guys one on one. You gotta take those and believe your guy will win sometimes. Number one reason people dislike him. Just been terrible.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

He has guys one on one. You gotta take those and believe your guy will win sometimes. Number one reason people dislike him. Just been terrible.

No turnovers doe. lulz

Let's see if that jinxes him.
Share 49ersWebzone