LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Flavors of the Month
The Chiefs and Titans have been the NFL's biggest surprises through four weeks, and a commonality has set up both teams for continued success

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/10/02/chiefs-titans-flavors-of-the-month/
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
It hurts, but if Cooper turns out to be legit, I trust that the 49ers will find many quality defensive backs next season if they can pick up on a good one in the 7th round.

Good point! Good scouts are worth their weight in late round draft choices!
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Read this on twitter...

"Cocoa pebbles are the Alex Smith of cereal. A lot of people hate but all it does is win."

I love Cocoa Pebbles, i guess that explains why I love Alex Smith
Fruity Pebbles are better
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Fruity Pebbles are better

Makes sense since you are a joto
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Read this on twitter...

"Cocoa pebbles are the Alex Smith of cereal. A lot of people hate but all it does is win."

cocoa krispies are much better
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Read this on twitter...

cocoa krispies are much better

Being a diabetic I hate all of you and your delicious Cocoa pebbles and krispies.

Capn Crunch before school, after school, and sometimes late evening
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Being a diabetic I hate all of you and your delicious Cocoa pebbles and krispies.

when i was little i ate klackers. but the stuff was very hard even when soaked in milk and the stuff would cut up your mouth.nothing ruins a nice breakfast more than when you are bleeding into your milk. they revamped klackers and it became golden grahams. amazing what you learn here on the web zone
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

when i was little i ate klackers. but the stuff was very hard even when soaked in milk and the stuff would cut up your mouth.nothing ruins a nice breakfast more than when you are bleeding into your milk. they revamped klackers and it became golden grahams. amazing what you learn here on the web zone

You learn something new on the WZ every day! lol

General Mills halted production of its Clackers brand in the early 1970s.

Were you riding one of these to school or how does that work?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

General Mills halted production of its Clackers brand in the early 1970s.

Were you riding one of these to school or how does that work?

i pour my heart and soul out and am big enough to go back and relive a terrible memory for me as i was bleeding into my bowl of milk and all i get is hate
  • dj43
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
This is a Chiefs thread, the worst team out of all 32 teams last year ..to hear that they will be a power house next year is amusing and i like reading it

Originally posted by NinerG94:
Chiefs are going to surprise a lot of people this season. While I don't think anyone will beat Denver for the division title I expect KC to give them a run and come up just short. It will all depend on whether or not the current coaching staff can bring out the talent of that defense. Make no mistake about it, there is a ton of talent on that roster on both sides of the ball. Should be interesting. Love to see them knock the Broncos around in KC at the very least. GO CHIEFS! FUNK DENVER!!

Chiefs will surprise or will Alex surprise ?

we all seen what the Chiefs can do

too easy

Yes KC schedule has been easier then expected

Wrong. The Chiefs have the very schedule everyone expected them to have: the team with the lowest number of wins plays other teams with low numbers of wins. The expectation around the league is that the large majority of teams will have a shot at a .500 mark until the final couple of weeks of the season. In the case of the Chiefs, most recognized it was a talented roster that had been saddled with a terrible QB and lousy HC, consequently, they had underachieved.

If the Chiefs have "surprised" anyone it is that they had not followed the career of Alex Smith over the past 2 1/2 years and/or they overlooked the years of consistently good teams Reid produced in Philly. For those who really followed the NFL beyond their own home town favorite, they realized KC had a very talented roster (6 Pro Bowlers) except for QB, and they recognized that Andy Reid was one of the best coaches in the league but had run into injury and attitude problems with a team composed of a bunch of "superstars."

As a result, KC solved their QB problem by trading for a QB that is custom made for Reid's offense, and the combination of that plus the talent already on the roster, has yielded exactly the results knowledgeable football people expected.
[ Edited by dj43 on Oct 4, 2013 at 11:03 AM ]
  • dj43
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
It hurts, but if Cooper turns out to be legit, I trust that the 49ers will find many quality defensive backs next season if they can pick up on a good one in the 7th round.

Good point! Good scouts are worth their weight in late round draft choices!

Know of any scouts that are adept at selecting WRs? If so, call the 49er FO right now. They desperately need help in that department.
Originally posted by dj43:
Know of any scouts that are adept at selecting WRs? If so, call the 49er FO right now. They desperately need help in that department.

I am going to stick my neck out here and say that Baldwin may well be a keeper.

Not Jerry Rice. But a good receiver for us.
Share 49ersWebzone