LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

I don't care who they beat as long as they get to 8 wins.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

I enjoy watching Alex Smith play and be successful. It's fun to watch the Chiefs win right now. But you're right, in the end, it matters not who they beat or how they beat them. Just that we get our pick.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I enjoy watching Alex Smith play and be successful. It's fun to watch the Chiefs win right now. But you're right, in the end, it matters not who they beat or how they beat them. Just that we get our pick.

the correct wordage..would be I enjoy watching the Chefs Defense/ST give AS a chance to be successful
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

the correct wordage..would be I enjoy watching the Chefs Defense/ST give AS a chance to be successful

Originally posted by Janitor:
I'm impressed with the way the chiefs have played this year, but there is one caveat to their win record; they've beaten the jags, giants, cowboys, and eagles. Those teams have a combined 3 wins. I'll be more impressed when they beat a powerhouse team.

It's true as far as that goes. You are aware that Denver has beaten teams that have 4 wins combined. Patriots have beaten teams with 2 wins combined. Saints have actually beaten 1 winning team. Seatle has beaten teams that have 4 wins combined.

So...not really seeing a huge difference just yet.
  • dj43

I enjoy watching Alex Smith play as well. And I'm happy he's found a new home with Andy Reid in Kansas City. Short and sweet? After the drubbing Smith took at the hands of one inept coach after another -- he deserves to be around someone who recognizes his strengths.

First you say they have no talent implying that Alex can't do well there, now you say that talent is carrying Alex. Make up your mind.
Originally posted by Jakemall:

First you say they have no talent implying that Alex can't do well there, now you say that talent is carrying Alex. Make up your mind.

Sigh. Guy will never get the credit he deserves, from some.

Sigh. Guy will never get the credit he deserves, from some.

These are the same people who dare to dump on Joe Montana. When that happens, you know you've run across one truly clueless human being. It's just best to ignore them.

when did i say that and when am i implying they have talent when they haven't played a contender?
Originally posted by strickac:
The Chiefs are a mess. They'll be drafting in the top-10 next year again.

Huh? I kinda thought they looked like us in 2010. All the talent is there (maybe not as much as we have)...just no coaching.

even with no coaching..we were able to win 6-8 games

when did i say that and when am i implying they have talent when they haven't played a contender?

Boom
[ Edited by Jakemall on Oct 3, 2013 at 3:18 PM ]
Originally posted by strickac:
The Chiefs are a mess. They'll be drafting in the top-10 next year again.

Huh? I kinda thought they looked like us in 2010. All the talent is there (maybe not as much as we have)...just no coaching.

even with no coaching..we were able to win 6-8 games

Boom
how is that a knock at KC ?...A Talented team can win some games without coaching
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
f**k the Chiefs and the 31 other teams not named The San Francisco 49ers. That's how I feel.

Thanks for sharing. Now I guess there's no reason for you to post in the NFL Talk sub-forum.

Boom.

that would make 33 teams, lol
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Chiefs injury updates

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/10/2/4795374/jamaal-charles-injury-blisters-chiefs-practice-titans#comments
The Chiefs continue to deal with a lot of injuries. At 4-0, they're dealing with them very well. Playing a game without Jamaal Charles, however, is not a way to go about making that 5-0. According to ESPN's Adam Teicher, Charles was one of (at least) five Chiefs starters who did not practice on Wednesday. Along with Charles, Brandon Flowers,Dustin Colquitt, Eric Fisher and Kendrick Lewis did not practice. Charles is the big one. He had "extensive" blisters on his feet, according to Chief Reid after Sunday's game against the Giants. Reid seemed to indicate that this wasn't something that was going to keep him from playing. For Flowers, it's the knee inflammation Reid has mentioned before. I'm hoping / guessing Flowers will be available to play considering he seemed close last week. Even if he doesn't play, the Chiefs have shown they have a capable back-up in Marcus Cooper. For Fisher, it's a concussion. Reid said he was really hit in the shoulder area. That seemed to suggest it's not severe.

Share 49ersWebzone