There are 203 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
As for Bowe's numbers.. Right now, I don't think there's much trust or chemistry between the two. Bowe has dropped a fair amount of passes in the first few games, while Avery hasn't, and I think with that, it's obvious who Smith would rather go to if he needs someone to pickup a key third down conversion.

Bowe was doubled most of the night in Philly. He just wasn't an option 90% of the time.

After the game while the NFLN post-game show was going on, Bowe was sitting on the fence laughing and talking with Chiefs fans while the crew was interviewing Alex. He sure seemed very happy with the situation.

This.
More games than the b***h ass niners
Originally posted by pdizo916:
More games than the b***h ass niners

Yup
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Anybody think we could beat KC right now? Could you imagine Alex walking in here and destroying us

Yeah I think they would beat us right now on either field.

If that happens, Harbaugh will get even by refusing to shake hands with Smith and Reid.
[ Edited by TeaPartier123 on Sep 23, 2013 at 3:44 AM ]
Still early, but Alex has to feel pretty good so far..

Bet if they finish with a better record and advance farther in the playoffs, some will say it's "bad karma" for what happened to him last year. I know it had to be awful for Alex to lose his job to injury and then watch his replacement lose the Super Bowl.

It sucks to watch CK floundering at the moment while Alex is having success. I would like them to both be successful, but obviously CK more so than Alex...

Bet if they finish with a better record and advance farther in the playoffs, some will say it's "bad karma" for what happened to him last year. I know it had to be awful for Alex to lose his job to injury and then watch his replacement lose the Super Bowl.

It sucks to watch CK floundering at the moment while Alex is having success. I would like them to both be successful, but obviously CK more so than Alex...

Feel the same way! I thought the best result this year would be for both to succeed, with the 9ers winning the super bowl and KC winning 9 or 10 games.

I still feel great for Alex Smith! Just so nice for him to look good and have success...with a third coach: OC Johnson (end of 2010), Harbaugh and now Reid.

The 9ers will bounce back but it will take either the return of Manningham/Crabtree or for another receiver to step forward to balance Boldin...and a healthy VD.
  • dj43
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Anybody think we could beat KC right now? Could you imagine Alex walking in here and destroying us

i could imagine that very easily with half of our team on the injured list and our one receiving option

Injuries are a great equalizer. It is the key to a successful season. Playoff teams are always healthy teams. The current 49er injury rate, plus Aldon Smith's absence is going to make the playoffs a challenge, especially if they wind up having to go to Seattle to play as a wildcard team.

As to the Chiefs beating the 49ers; I am certain their defense would shut down the current 49er offense. That defense is for real. The job they did on the Eagles was pretty impressive. As to whether or not the Chiefs would score much on the 49ers, I would rather not speculate on that. Charles is certainly a big-time back and a two-way threat. Their OL is struggling right now.
I'm sorry Alex Smith, I was wrong!

So everyone here says the Cowboys are a beatable, East team. They just smashed the Rams by 25+. We should easily take the Rams, right?

So this. So far, Alex 3, CK 1.

Originally posted by Method:
So everyone here says the Cowboys are a beatable, East team. They just smashed the Rams by 25+. We should easily take the Rams, right?

It never quite works like they beat them, we beat they therefore we should mash them.

That being said, yes. We will beat the Rams.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Feel the same way! I thought the best result this year would be for both to succeed, with the 9ers winning the super bowl and KC winning 9 or 10 games.

I still feel great for Alex Smith! Just so nice for him to look good and have success...with a third coach: OC Johnson (end of 2010), Harbaugh and now Reid.

The 9ers will bounce back but it will take either the return of Manningham/Crabtree or for another receiver to step forward to balance Boldin...and a healthy VD.

I really wanted to see both teams do well for obvious reasons. With that said, I disagree with it taking the return of Manningham or Crabtree. What we need to do is go back to our game plan of running the rock and then throwing the ball enough to keep teams honest. If Kaep is struggling, this is the best cure. It'll also protect him and save his mojo for games when we really need it.

That argument after I stated that Alex is probably smiling somewhere was a stupid ass way to hate on Alex. Some people can never let go. Of course, our schedule has been ridiculously difficult, but is saying that Alex's 3-0 record and good times so far is because his schedule has been easeir supposed to make us feel better? Gimme a break man.

Also, I guess some people judge how good a team is based on if they made the playoffs last year, only. Even if they're in different conferences lol
Originally posted by sacniner:

That argument after I stated that Alex is probably smiling somewhere was a stupid ass way to hate on Alex. Some people can never let go. Of course, our schedule has been ridiculously difficult, but is saying that Alex's 3-0 record and good times so far is because his schedule has been easeir supposed to make us feel better? Gimme a break man.

Also, I guess some people judge how good a team is based on if they made the playoffs last year, only. Even if they're in different conferences lol

Um, wrong post quoted?
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by sacniner:

Um, wrong post quoted?

Lol, no. Method referring to how good (or not good) the Cowboys are was in response to a weird attempt to hate on Alex Smith that started on the previous page I think. Saying the Cowboys aren't that good, and the Colts are better, as a way to diminish Alex's 3-0 record I think.
Share 49ersWebzone