LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 190 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by dj43:
Another nice piece on the Chiefs, Smith and Reid.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000246391/article/andy-reids-kansas-city-chiefs-thriving-on-both-sides-of-the-ball

was a sweet read indeed, thanks...
  • dj43
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
It's a shame that the TE situation in KC.. once so deep and solid.. now looks really concerning. The scrub McGrath showed up with a couple nice and easy catches vs Cowpukes. I hope Kelce can get off his gimpy arse and do SOMETHING if Fasano is less than 75% or doesn't play.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/9/18/4740616/eagles-vs-chiefs-2013-game-time-tv-schedule-live-online-streaming-odds-andy-reid

Chiefs injury report

Did not practice (Tuesday): TE Anthony Fasano (ankle)
Limited participation in practice (Tuesday): CB Brandon Flowers (knee), TE Travis Kelce (knee)
Full participation in practice (Tuesday): T Branden Albert (shoulder), DE Mike Devito (neck), LB James-Michael Johnson (neck), LB Nico Johnson (ankle), LB Dezman Moses (toe)

Eagles injury report

Did not practice (Tuesday): CB Brandon Hughes (hamstring)
Full participation in practice (Tuesday): CB Brandon Boykin (quadricep), TE Brent Celek (shoulder), CB Bradley Fletcher (concussion), C Jason Kelce(thumb), T Dennis Kelly (back), LB Mychal Kendricks (groin)

Fasano is a veteran who doesn't need to practice everyday. He could sit all week and play on Sunday. He and Smith have a good rapport already. I am more worried about Flowers knee.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000246391/article/andy-reids-kansas-city-chiefs-thriving-on-both-sides-of-the-ball

The Bob Sutton hire as DC viewed at the time as uninspiring appears very good so far.
Just win 8 games Alex! I am pulling for you
VERY good article - thanks!

Also, Bob Sutton as DC is paying dividends.
  • dj43
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

I think Reid knows more about the nuance of the passing game better than Harbaugh and Roman. Probably the reason Smith have been saying that Reid gives him more details than anyone before. I wish we have someone like Reid to install a passing game for Kaep. Kaep would be so much better for it.

I think you're right. Harbaugh is a power running guy who passes just enough to keep the defense honest. Bo Schembechler II
Not sure why some are surprised. I do remember a lot of excuses were being made prior to the season but most already knew KC was a team stacked with talent. Most already predicted Alex will play well.

I am still wondering if he will still continue his production the the WRs. So far, a lot has been slant routes inside the hashes.

Philly defense sucks. KC should role them.
  • dj43
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

If they stay healthy, 8 games are a lock.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Chiefs about to go 3-0!

oh man, can you imagine what NT would look like if KC goes on to win the SB with Alex Smith and AJ Jenkins?

I'd have to imagine, because that ain't gonna happen.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Not sure why some are surprised. I do remember a lot of excuses were being made prior to the season but most already knew KC was a team stacked with talent. Most already predicted Alex will play well.

I am still wondering if he will still continue his production the the WRs. So far, a lot has been slant routes inside the hashes.

Really? How many games did you predict that they would win?

Originally posted by Pillbusta:

If they stay healthy, 8 games are a lock.

Alex is on a good pace right now. Dallas was a good team. Would be cool if he put up 30+ TDs this year (and I'm not just saying that because he's on my fantasy team ).
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

If I recall, JC said 9 games.

LMAO.

Just LMAO.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

If I recall, JC said 9 games.

I couldn't remember.
Alex Smith powered the Chief to 2-0. Give credit where credit is due.
Share 49ersWebzone