LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Why have a NFL sub-forum at all then?

Everyone here is a 49er fan, some go further to be football fans, some enjoy following more than one team.
This board is structured to accommodate all types.
Why b***h about it?

I thought this thread was about what draft pick we'd receive from the Chiefs.

Among other things, yes.
The thread may die at the end of the season. It may not.
Why does it matter?
If several 49er fans have any interest in following a player or team, more power to them.
Among other things, yes.
Why does it matter?
If several 49er fans have any interest in following a player or team, more power to them.

All I've ever asked from mods was consistency. Can't say a single negative thing about a player who's no longer on the team but can mercilessly bash our starting QB.
Among other things, yes.
Why does it matter?

All I've ever asked from mods was consistency. Can't say a single negative thing about a player who's no longer on the team but can mercilessly bash our starting QB.

If this is your idea of bashing you really must be new
Why have a NFL sub-forum at all then?

Everyone here is a 49er fan, some go further to be football fans, some enjoy following more than one team.
This board is structured to accommodate all types.
Why b***h about it?

I thought this thread was about what draft pick we'd receive from the Chiefs.

funny you profess to have thought that but i cant recall you ever posting here about that---hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Ok, back on topic. How about those chiefs getting another win closer to an improved niner draft pick?

no idea how to predict this Thursday night game @ Philly. Alex is (from what I read) likely sore as can be after the hits taken in Sunday's game. Both #1 and #2 tight ends are hobbling. Most of their work in these few days will be mental work. I think the Eagles might move the ball between the 20's with that crazy offense, but KC can win it if they force FGs. Going to need to read up on the Philly front 7.

chargers had ball for 40 minutes--that kept the eagle offense and their fast pace off the field..i would think chiefs should try to do same
  • Jiks
I say Chiefs win 2 games
Originally posted by SF49ersCA:
Alex good QB and he said he's gonna stick it to the haters and he doin' a good job of it! lol

S/O to all the Cordarrelle Patterson fans who wanted this beast in a 49ers jersey dude took the opening kickoff vs Bears 105 yards to the house!!

49ers needed a WR/KR exactly like Patterson can't believe the stupidity of Harbaalke passing over Patterson at 29th overall. Nor can I believe the stupidity of the AJ Jenkins pick.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000244164/article/cordarrelle-patterson-races-for-105yard-td-for-vikings

We traded up for Eric Reid. You call that stupidity?
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Ok, back on topic. How about those chiefs getting another win closer to an improved niner draft pick?

no idea how to predict this Thursday night game @ Philly. Alex is (from what I read) likely sore as can be after the hits taken in Sunday's game. Both #1 and #2 tight ends are hobbling. Most of their work in these few days will be mental work. I think the Eagles might move the ball between the 20's with that crazy offense, but KC can win it if they force FGs. Going to need to read up on the Philly front 7.

chargers had ball for 40 minutes--that kept the eagle offense and their fast pace off the field..i would think chiefs should try to do same

I think it's going to be really tough for the Chiefs to win this game. Short turnaround week. On the road. Their defense has to go against a wicked offense that has speed in all the skill positions. Can the Chiefs offense keep up with the scoring if their defense gets gassed... I don't think so. Not this early in the season. Offense putting together long drives. Playing keep away to help out their defense is what they must do. Andy Reid should know a lot about the Eagles personnel so that should help.

To me this will very likely be a loss for the Chiefs.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
I think the Eagles win. KC's D isn't nearly good enough to stop Kelly's machine, and I just don't see their offense keeping up.
I'll predict that KC wins this game and does so easily. Just have a feeling Reid will plan better against his old team than the new coach will against Reid. But I'm not doing so well in the Pick'em contest so...

• dj43
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
I'll predict that KC wins this game and does so easily. Just have a feeling Reid will plan better against his old team than the new coach will against Reid. But I'm not doing so well in the Pick'em contest so...

KC's defense has speed on the edges and beef in the middle. This will be a tough game for them due to the scheduling but I am not overwhelmed by Kelly's stuff.

I haven't made my pick yet. Want to look at some games first. Had a good week at pick 'em after a 10-6 start. Missed on San Diego and forgot to mark the Miami/Indy game. Got the rest of them. (yes, I did pick Seattle)
Originally posted by dj43:
KC's defense has speed on the edges and beef in the middle. This will be a tough game for them due to the scheduling but I am not overwhelmed by Kelly's stuff.

I haven't made my pick yet. Want to look at some games first. Had a good week at pick 'em after a 10-6 start. Missed on San Diego and forgot to mark the Miami/Indy game. Got the rest of them. (yes, I did pick Seattle)

I just can't ever pick against the niners! If I were a betting man...I'd be broke! LOL! I can't even pick against KC because I respect Smith and Reid too much. As objective as I try to be...my heart is firmly attached to my sleeve! My first week was a disaster...this week should be 11-5...a huge improvement.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
What's your goal with it? There is over 42,000 threads and you are worried about this one? Sounds personal. Nobody said you couldn't criticize when he has a bad game. We are saying be respectful, don't get personal, and be fair. Most arent

I just don't understand why this thread would even exist once the season is over. This IS a 9er board, is it not? If people would like to follow and discuss a player who is no longer on the team. I'd suggest they go to the (insert player's team) board.

You are right. Good idea. We should get rid of every thread not niners. Baseball, football, college, cars, girls, screw em all! Niners!!!!! My wife just asked me about the weather tomorrow, I said "b***h weather doesn't play strong safety!"

Originally posted by dj43:
What's your goal with it? There is over 42,000 threads and you are worried about this one? Sounds personal. Nobody said you couldn't criticize when he has a bad game. We are saying be respectful, don't get personal, and be fair. Most arent

I just don't understand why this thread would even exist once the season is over. This IS a 9er board, is it not? If people would like to follow and discuss a player who is no longer on the team. I'd suggest they go to the (insert player's team) board.

You are right. Good idea. We should get rid of every thread not niners. Baseball, football, college, cars, girls, screw em all! Niners!!!!! My wife just asked me about the weather tomorrow, I said "b***h weather doesn't play strong safety!"

I like the Chiefs' defense against this exciting Eagles' offense. Wish I could watch the game but I'll be taking my mom out for her birthday.

Chiefs 24-20.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I like the Chiefs' defense against this exciting Eagles' offense. Wish I could watch the game but I'll be taking my mom out for her birthday.

Chiefs 24-20.

Very cool of you! ... and
Share 49ersWebzone