How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by HomerJ:
Just admit it guys, Alex's play is really boring. You can't tell me these Chiefs games so far have been entertaining.

Not surprised KC fans are complaining.

they posted a stat before the game today that he was 20-5-1 as a starter since 2011....

That's pretty good, luckily he's played on some good teams since 2011!

And did his part.

Good defensive win for the chiefs

If Alex doesn't turn it over he is doing his part with that. Boneheaded turnovers put your defense in a bad way and Alex doesn't do that. So he helps his D a lot.

Not sure if throwing for 2 TD contributed to the win....Let me check my hate for Alex Smith. BRB

Yeah I guess "check down" TDs still count.
Why hate...that's his career avg..low 200 yards passing and 1.5 TDs a game..with good/bad teams

Yes, we all know that in new math 1.5 now equals 2. But only if the QB is...

Hate those short Red Zone TD passes! So...like...uh...six points...But only if the QB is...
Just admit it guys, Alex's play is really boring. You can't tell me these Chiefs games so far have been entertaining.

they posted a stat before the game today that he was 20-5-1 as a starter since 2011....

And did his part.

If Alex doesn't turn it over he is doing his part with that. Boneheaded turnovers put your defense in a bad way and Alex doesn't do that. So he helps his D a lot.

Not sure if throwing for 2 TD contributed to the win....Let me check my hate for Alex Smith. BRB

True. They were inside the 5 and around the 10, if he threw it any deeper it would be past the back of the endzone and into the tunnel
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Why hate...that's his career avg..low 200 yards passing and 1.5 TDs a game..with good/bad teams

Yes, we all know that in new math 1.5 now equals 2. But only if the QB is...

Hate those short Red Zone TD passes! So...like...uh...six points...But only if the QB is...

You know what a average is?
Fck Alex Smith , Kaep and Niners against the Shehawk....BRB

It is time for REAL football!!

It is time for REAL football!!

deep passes to WRs
You know what a average is?

Yes, your kinda average...is that what you mean? LOL!
  • dj43
They are complaining on Chiefs Planet that the wins "aren't pretty enough." And talking about "game manager" and stuff.....

CP is infected by several anti-Alex 'zoners who joined just after the trade and have been spewing their bile there ever since. Pretty juvenile if you ask me but it seems that is the way they get their jollies.
Originally posted by dj43:
They are complaining on Chiefs Planet that the wins "aren't pretty enough." And talking about "game manager" and stuff.....

CP is infected by several anti-Alex 'zoners who joined just after the trade and have been spewing their bile there ever since. Pretty juvenile if you ask me but it seems that is the way they get their jollies.

Can we guess who they are...? Naw...too easy!

Wow. That's... Disturbing. They care that much?

And did his part.

Not sure if throwing for 2 TD counts....Let me check my hate for Alex Smith. BRB

I love how people love to pull out the career stats when it's pretty freaking clear that he's getting better each year and the last two years were a huge improvement over his previous years.

Whatever.
awesome defense

Wow. That's... Disturbing. They care that much?

What's funnier is that they have new names on CP so that they can't be traced back here.

That's just sad
Share 49ersWebzone