Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Originally posted by hofer36:
im surprised you got it

I'm just taking notes.

like any good student would
as I understand point spreads the 2.5 would not suggest that vegas thinks the teams are equal but rather is the number they think will draw bets on a relatively equal basis i.e 1/2 for dallas, 1/2 for kc

That is accurate from my understanding. The initial number is usually what they think is the fair number and they adjust it after the bets start getting skewed so that they have as close to a 50-50 split as possible.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
i think the home team gets 3 pts and the uncertainty of Romo/Dez is a factor..The line might change tomorrow ?

Yes home team does get 3 points. That would suggest that Vegas thinks the team are equal. Especially for a starting line. It would change as people bet. You're right, it could change.

as I understand point spreads the 2.5 would not suggest that vegas thinks the teams are equal but rather is the number they think will draw bets on a relatively equal basis i.e 1/2 for dallas, 1/2 for kc

deja vu
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
i think the home team gets 3 pts and the uncertainty of Romo/Dez is a factor..The line might change tomorrow ?

Yes home team does get 3 points. That would suggest that Vegas thinks the team are equal. Especially for a starting line. It would change as people bet. You're right, it could change.

deja vu

In so many ways....
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

OMFG

I watched the game....how da fck did I missed that... Glad that I did. But now thanks to you Should be illegal in the NFL

Ref: 'Personal foul. Illegal depantsing an opponent below the waist while engaging in ass crack blocking foul.'
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 12, 2013 at 5:53 PM ]

cant...stop...watching

when did the chiefs sign antonio bryant?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
deja vu

Again?
The "Other Butt Fumble"

Cowboys vs. Chiefs:
Dunta Robinson, Nico Johnson ruled out

Probable: S Husain Abdullah, RB Jamaal Charles, LB Dezman Moses, OT Donald Stephenson, LB Nico Johnson, G Jon Asamoah
Questionable: TE Travis Kelce, CB Dunta Robinson
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/9/15/4733064/cowboys-vs-chiefs-dunta-robinson-nico-johnson-ruled-out

5 keys to domination
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/9/15/4732462/cowboys-vs-chiefs-2013-tony-romo-kansas-city

Reid Ferrin ‏@KCChiefs_Reid26m#
Chiefs inactives: 9,14,21,57,64,95 and 96 (Bray, Hall, Robinson, N. Johnson, Kush, Martin, Howard)
Really nice opening drive from Smith. That was a very nice run on 3rd &15 to get the first down.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Go Alex!!
Nice pass to Bowe. Not his first read and not a check down.
And now.. Not so good.
Share 49ersWebzone